The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her post about the MIC lot last night and how judges she seemed. Also going to Gambia, obvs not returning to London anytime soon… there also hasn’t been a mention of Nate in a while has there?

Reactions: 2
she’s SO wasteful. she’s gone away with LOADS of clothes including new with tags, and has now said she’s buying more because what she brought doesn’t fit bali aesthetic. yet is saying her new costume is made from plastic bottles. she’s SO tone deaf to herself.

Reactions: 4
WHERE IS NATE?! she never speaks of mossi g her partner, has briefly mentioned her dog. it’s so cold and all so self indulgent.
I am not sure if they have broken up or are on a break or what...but something has def happened. Maybe she gave him an ultimatim or he finally decided to stand up for himself? It's not normal to just pack up and leave for an extended period of time for no reason (I mean I know she is trying to make out she is finding herself). It just seems so weird. Was she not getting work done to the house before she left?

I am not sure if they have broken up or are on a break or what...but something has def happened. Maybe she gave him an ultimatim or he finally decided to stand up for himself? It's not normal to just pack up and leave for an extended period of time for no reason (I mean I know she is trying to make out she is finding herself). It just seems so weird. Was she not getting work done to the house before she left?
yeah they just bought a house then spent lods of time and money doing it up. she also said stuff about her being the breadwinner etc. he has full time job so couldn’t just up sticks but i just haven’t seen anyone completely not mention their partner / acknowledge anything about time apart. she’s consistently undermined / belittled aspects of him over last couple years i wonder if he’s seen light. she comes across so awfully i wonder how he sees her social media presence.

Reactions: 3
yeah they just bought a house then spent lods of time and money doing it up. she also said stuff about her being the breadwinner etc. he has full time job so couldn’t just up sticks but i just haven’t seen anyone completely not mention their partner / acknowledge anything about time apart. she’s consistently undermined / belittled aspects of him over last couple years i wonder if he’s seen light. she comes across so awfully i wonder how he sees her social media presence.
Actually months ago jess went on holiday and emily stayed at her house and posted a story saying she was listening to break up songs or something along those lines that suggested she was single. But then she went home and resumed making digs at nate in her stories and it was never mentioned again. If she was madly in love I think she would be flaunting it, but maybe she's incapable of letting anyone share her limelight

Reactions: 2

I don’t think they’ve broken up. She went to abba voyage with Nate’s sister before she went to Bali. Feel really sorry for him actually because she must be such a nightmare to live with he’s probably grateful for the break 😂

So the woman who has daily beauty treatments, facials, massages, works for herself, day filled with yoga and being sent free makeup and clothes and has a very sociable social life felt she wasn’t looking after herself… hmm I would say that’s probably the only thing she seems to do!

Reactions: 6
Laughing at the £150 swimsuit that was ruined. She probably spent the same amount getting it over to Bali. Wore it once and it’s ruined. Karma is a witch.

omg what did she do
I don't know what's more unfortunate, that she spent so much money buying it and having it shipped or that she's on a trip to reconnect with herself and is sat Internet shopping and organising the logistics of getting an overpriced swimsuit half way around the world.

Actually, jess was shilling her brown hunza G after she got back from the maldives. She justified it as an investment for anyone that uses a steam room at the gym. Spending £150 on a swimsuit is not an investment and its definitely not normal

Attachments

I don't know what's more unfortunate, that she spent so much money buying it and having it shipped or that she's on a trip to reconnect with herself and is sat Internet shopping and organising the logistics of getting an overpriced swimsuit half way around the world.

Actually, jess was shilling her brown hunza G after she got back from the maldives. She justified it as an investment for anyone that uses a steam room at the gym. Spending £150 on a swimsuit is not an investment and its definitely not normal
SHE ASKED SOMEONE TO HAND CLESN HER COSTUME???? surely just rinse it in the sink with a bit of shampoo like every other normal human would do.

Reactions: 9
I know! It's like asking someone to hand wash your dirty underwear. Just no, do it yourself.
i’ve never been on holiday and asked someone to hand wash a swimming costume. it’s literally common knowledge they barely need washing unless you’ve soiled yourself