The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she’s selling the dress as she bought the wrong one. She’s literally pissing money away. Can’t she just wear what she’s got in her case?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she took a suitcase full of new rat and boa clothing. Then she said she barely wore any of it. Then she complained how her London fashion isn't in keeping with ✨️Bali fashion✨️ and bought more clothes at the boutique. Then she spent extortionate money on shipping two expensive pieces of clothing, one of which she ruined and the other she is selling.

All that and we still haven't seen a photo of the green balenciaga on the Vespa. I guess she couldn't find an unsuspecting onlooker with the skills to get the perfect shot of her. Or perhaps the Gojek driver who she's paying literal peanuts to wasn't up for losing business so that she can show off her £2k bag.

• Haha
i don’t get her point - authentically documenting? she’s so delusionally self important

also i just saw the next stories where she showed negative feedback, and she said a lot of them were “jealousy” i read them all and i don’t think ANY of them seem jealous. she’s so oblivious omg it’s kind of fascinating, the smug way she said it too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she would stop saying she didn't pay for her tickets. It sounded like she was about to say "a lot of you want to know how I got to bali for free" but stopped herself and said "without paying for my air tickets" BECAUSE THAT tit AINT FREE. A long haul standby with business class eligibility still costs £400 return. She's so full of 💩 yet has the cheek to tout herself as 'authentically documenting'. Ain't nothing authentic about you love

why did she even do that post of “do you want to know” it’s so bizarre as she’s obviously going to tell. it’s like she wants to create this illusion of popularity and authority

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she’s so smug and arrogant about her ‘influencing,’ she doesn’t even have that many followers compared to other ‘influencers’ and she’s hardly popular!! I feel like she’d have even less followers if it clicked for people who she is and her Big Brother past…

Reactions: 9
It always amazes me how different she is to her sisters. Jess can be a bit annoying but Alice seems very sweet and down to earth, and neither of them are as smug as her! Where does it come from?

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she’s so smug and arrogant about her ‘influencing,’ she doesn’t even have that many followers compared to other ‘influencers’ and she’s hardly popular!! I feel like she’d have even less followers if it clicked for people who she is and her Big Brother past…
honestly i wish her followers saw it. she VAGUELY did something last year about this with a podcast type girl, but it was so cringe basically it wasnt her fault. Also the interviews afterwards with her she came across so badly.

Lol of the morning comes from Emily saying twitter will go under within months. Of course She With 45k Followers knows better than successful business man and worlds richest person Elon Musk 😉 #authenticallyarrogant
she is suddenky acting like shes some business mogul its so funny. like also 'talent manager' is her skimming profit off Jess, imagine the patronising she will do there. as if Jess isnt perfectly capable herself.

I wonder how Nate feels seeing Emily go on and on about finding herself in Bali and living her best life away from him. No mention of her partner or dog back home.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how Nate feels seeing Emily go on and on about finding herself in Bali and living her best life away from him. No mention of her partner or dog back home.
exactly for literally a month. intrigued to see what its like when shes back and also why on earth shes off to gambia straight away

I’ve always tolerated Emily but she has been insufferable on this holiday. It must be hard work living with her! So entitled, spoiled and demanding.

She said she was going to start splitting her time between London and somewhere hot for her mental health, Nate may as well move a lodger in

Oh yes, so hard to make it happen when you get 'free' flights and your life consists of going to facials instead of a 9-5 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
she doesn’t live in the real world she’s incredibly spoilt and privileged! I think it’s weird she isn’t mentioned Nate or home at all!

I don't know what's more unfortunate, that she spent so much money buying it and having it shipped or that she's on a trip to reconnect with herself and is sat Internet shopping and organising the logistics of getting an overpriced swimsuit half way around the world.

Actually, jess was shilling her brown hunza G after she got back from the maldives. She justified it as an investment for anyone that uses a steam room at the gym. Spending £150 on a swimsuit is not an investment and its definitely not normal
good lord I am mortified reading her nonsense about a swimsuit!!! Get a trip and have a look at reality, read the room

Reactions: 3