The Stranger (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished it and I’ve got to say it was a very good watch. I tried to make it last at least a week but no it had me hooked and finished it in two 😂
I was like that - I liked the sinner but I have a soft spot for British dramas :) I need something else now to binge

Reactions: 1
In the middle of ep 3 and Im shook... the kid who was in ep 1 when they find that stuff on his computer WTF. .. Ill come back when its finished and discuss lol

Bit creeped out how the mam has the exact same voice and looks like my mam lol.

Richard is such a BABE :love::love::love::love:

Reactions: 3
I wanna ask a question about this show but don't want to put spoilers 🙈
is there a spoiler option on the site? it should have one if not. maybe we could say by next friday we can post spoilers so its out a week?

Reactions: 2
I think it was good but some people on Twitter are being really over the top about it calling it amazing and the best thing they’ve ever seen 😂

one thing that worries me is the part with ella the 14 year old.. first off she looks 9 lol and second of all why the duck didnt her mam go isnane? if that was me at 14 my mum would have murdered me!!!!!! like omg !! lol

and are 14 year olds really doing what ella did ! which is sickening why dont parents monitor phones

I binge watched it on Friday it was really good I enjoy shows like that.

one thing that worries me is the part with ella the 14 year old.. first off she looks 9 lol and second of all why the duck didnt her mam go isnane? if that was me at 14 my mum would have murdered me!!!!!! like omg !! lol

and are 14 year olds really doing what ella did ! which is sickening why dont parents monitor phones
I thought that Ella didnt take the pics someone put them on her phone then sent it to all of her contacts.

14 year olds are doing this and it becomes a police matter if it gets out and even the child who took the photo of themself and sent it can end up in trouble.

Its tricky as a parent to know every last thing your child does. Monitoring their phone is important but I think its more important to keep having conversations about appropriate use of social media etc plus it helps maintain trust between the parent and child

Just saw the last episode last night. Damn, that was a great ending. Loved this show. Anybody have similar to recommend? I’m in then US so has to be Netflix or Acorn TV ..

I wanna watch it again lol everything makes sense now, how they were talking about family all the time, you never know what someone’s capable of, the fact killani was an investigator so was his daughter

Just saw the last episode last night. Damn, that was a great ending. Loved this show. Anybody have similar to recommend? I’m in then US so has to be Netflix or Acorn TV ..
the show with your man from dexter think its called safe is like it!

I wanna watch it again lol everything makes sense now, how they were talking about family all the time, you never know what someone’s capable of, the fact killani was an investigator so was his daughter
Killane!** haha its Irish. I know that was so good!

Finished it this morning I'm still shook

"What's shook" llllllooollll I loved wes

I was so gutted I missed their connection . I did wonder about his wife and the refusal to move out

the show with your man from dexter think its called safe is like it!

Killane!** haha its Irish. I know that was so good!
Oh Safe is good too !