The Stranger (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching The Stranger on Netflix, I’ve watched the first two episodes, and to be totally honest, my mind is just blown, I’ve no idea what is going on but I really want to find out. It’s intense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else watching The Stranger on Netflix, I’ve watched the first two episodes, and to be totally honest, my mind is just blown, I’ve no idea what is going on but I really want to find out. It’s intense.
Me! Me! Me!

Loving iiiiiiiiit! Watched Eps 1 & 2 so far watching the rest this eve

Do you think her police woman mate is in on it?

Reactions: 1
Iv seen it pop up and 100% plan on watching it when iv finished some other shows.

Reactions: 3
Me! Me! Me!

Loving iiiiiiiiit! Watched Eps 1 & 2 so far watching the rest this eve

Do you think her police woman mate is in on it?
I honestly have no idea, those first two episodes have left me with no clue what is gonna happen. I can’t work out who is in on it, who has done what or anything.

I will say this, after the cafe scene with the copper (being vague to avoid spoiling for anyone who comes here having Not seen it), my mind thought there was only one man who we needed to turn up and solve it.

19C8D210-0A34-4EAB-816D-113FB811D67E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to read Harlan Coben's books and they usually have a really good ending. Only part way though episode 2 but it's good.

All of them in their multi-million pound mansions makes me cringe a bit, especially as the majority are teachers ( no dig at teachers, more the fact that they don't get paid enough!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly have no idea, those first two episodes have left me with no clue what is gonna happen. I can’t work out who is in on it, who has done what or anything.

I will say this, after the cafe scene with the copper (being vague to avoid spoiling for anyone who comes here having Not seen it), my mind thought there was only one man who we needed to turn up and solve it.

View attachment 78394
I can't wait to get home, order my Chinese and watch the rest of it all now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After reading here I cannot wait to get our Saturday night take-away and get started with this tonight.
It sounds sooo good. 👍🏼

I’ve done episode 3&4 now, and I’m just getting more and more, mind blown. It’s so good! And I’ve got no clue what is happening!

Reactions: 3
I really liked it - I was chuffed I guessed a couple of things but loved all the twists and ending

Reactions: 2
Just finished it and I’ve got to say it was a very good watch. I tried to make it last at least a week but no it had me hooked and finished it in two 😂