The Staircase

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed it. What was said…?
It's still there, he's in Ibiza, lost the plot a bit, really bitching about the Spanish because the resort is closed (it's winter what did he expect) then it cuts to him all beat up and he says someone burst into his room while he was with a sex worker and jumped him. I don't know what the real story is but he doesn't seem ok. So many homophobic slurs.
Screenshot_20221107-072412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-072424_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
IMG_5689.jpeg

IMG_5690.jpeg

Todd has seriously been spiralling the last few days. He’s with Michael but he’s really not in a good way. Has anyone else seen this?

Wow he looks quite different but I don’t follow him. What’s he said?
Go to his instagram and there’s 43 videos of him rambling from just the last 4 days!!!!!
It’s a total mix of him talking about being silenced on platforms, about Taylor swift, angels, Ukraine war, his mother being tortured, …. There’s a video of his dad trying to talk to police about him outside their apartment, a video of his dad telling him “we’re going to have to move, I thought I could save you”

it’s a lot.
---
Wow he looks quite different but I don’t follow him. What’s he said?
(So pleased you replied! I needed someone to chat to about it! 🫨) @Multi-21

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever think that Michael may have been covering for one of the kids? I may be opening a can of worms here, but That was my thought when I watched the documentary. I remember thinking it was one of the sons she was threatening to cut off but couldn't remember which one.

Reactions: 4
He's deleted all the best videos of Michael, the one of Michael talking about all the siblings, and the one of him saying they would get kicked out of he doesn't stop posting about the neighbour and then all the letters he has written to him including, the itemised bill from all the hotels he's been staying in, and him talking about all the torture

Reactions: 1
He's deleted all the best videos of Michael, the one of Michael talking about all the siblings, and the one of him saying they would get kicked out of he doesn't stop posting about the neighbour and then all the letters he has written to him including, the itemised bill from all the hotels he's been staying in, and him talking about all the torture
Did you catch the one of Mike saying he didn’t get caught “well not this time” and the one of Todd with his gun and stashing knives in his room?

behaviour is horrific

IMG_5730.jpeg

Also…. This towel makes me 🫣🤢🤮

IMG_5727.jpeg

Did you catch the one of Mike saying he didn’t get caught “well not this time” and the one of Todd with his gun and stashing knives in his room?

behaviour is horrific

View attachment 2764613

Also…. This towel makes me 🫣🤢🤮

View attachment 2764614
Yes I saw the guns and knives one, it's absolutely amazing one else ( in the press) has picked up on this, he is so scary and will definitely do something violent at some point. Now he's in Carbo again, talking about going to Thailand, I dread to think what he gets up to in these places

Yes I saw the guns and knives one, it's absolutely amazing one else ( in the press) has picked up on this, he is so scary and will definitely do something violent at some point. Now he's in Carbo again, talking about going to Thailand, I dread to think what he gets up to in these places
Yeah have you seen tonight’s one? Pretty scary. Makes absolutely zero sense.
He has developed almost a “tick” when he’s on one too, he repeatedly does the “mmmm!” As he shakes his head.

interestingly his dad does this when he’s stressed too.
Such a sad thing to see how he’s behaving. I watched the staircase recently. He was so supportive of his dad, calm, switched on and lovely. 😔

IMG_6026.jpeg