The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When u have to keep telling yourself the lie that ur in a healthy rship. He does his thing: yes his thing is disturbing, unhealthy, creepy af.
Well if this isn’t another dog at Mel. Why are they still so bother about her?
This relationship is far from healthy. I really hope for her sake she will soon open her eyes.
Btw we haven’t had Isabella content in a while, Billy has proven to the world and to Leigha that he’s a ‘good dad’ so now he probably doesn’t have to make effort to see her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This relationship is far from healthy. I really hope for her sake she will soon open her eyes.
Btw we haven’t had Isabella content in a while, Billy has proven to the world and to Leigha that he’s a ‘good dad’ so now he probably doesn’t have to make effort to see her anymore
*dig of course 😅I hate autocorrect 🤦🏻‍♀️

Clear as day it's a dig at her! Love that someone has called her out 🤣
They are suited to each other, both awful humans who think they're more attractive than they are 🤣 but then again, they are "1 person split into 2" 🤮 not a flex hun, he's awful and has been banned from seeing his kids. Who in their right mind would want to be the other half of THAT?

Reactions: 1
red flag altert. I’ll change for the right woman. Forehead was the right woman 😆. I feel sorry for leigha. I don’t think she realises how much of a creep he is
Why can't he just be a better person? Why does it have to be for someone? And if he cant just be better, why not for his children?? The boy is a walking red flag. What happened to all that time spent working on himself? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Why can't he just be a better person? Why does it have to be for someone? And if he cant just be better, why not for his children?? The boy is a walking red flag. What happened to all that time spent working on himself? 🤣
There was no time spent working on himself. Maybe on ‘how can I convince the internet that I’ve changed’ and ‘how can I get another naive woman to let me into her life and home’ 🤢
And yeah, if he doesn’t want to be better for himself, it should be at least for his children (sorry, CHILD! As it seems he gave up on the one’s he’s got with Mel)

Reactions: 2
There was no time spent working on himself. Maybe on ‘how can I convince the internet that I’ve changed’ and ‘how can I get another naive woman to let me into her life and home’ 🤢
And yeah, if he doesn’t want to be better for himself, it should be at least for his children (sorry, CHILD! As it seems he gave up on the one’s he’s got with Mel)
Lets be honest, we all knew it was 💩🤣
All the times he said he was working to be a better person, was taking all the OF things down to protect his kids... and yet it took only a few days to back track on that. Don't know why Leigha thinks he will change for her when he won't for his own flesh and blood. Obviously thinks herself something special.

Someone alert Leigha to the fact she LOOKS like someone who’d need to chase after an abusive, creepy wee weirdo who bends over for strange men in hotel rooms and has soon to be 2 kids he can’t see.

Bless her wee horse faced heart thinking she’d make any money on OF. Even bend over Billy knows she’s got no chance.

• Haha
The thing is as well that just when they split up he said something about Mel being a wonderful woman, don’t send her any hate and that he will never say a bad word about her as she’s the mother of his children, wishing her well etc
If Leigha has seen that and she now sees all the digs at Melissa - what makes her think that he’s a catch? Unless she’s just as vile as he is

The thing is as well that just when they split up he said something about Mel being a wonderful woman, don’t send her any hate and that he will never say a bad word about her as she’s the mother of his children, wishing her well etc
If Leigha has seen that and she now sees all the digs at Melissa - what makes her think that he’s a catch? Unless she’s just as vile as he is
That was when he was still playing the victim and trying to gain sympathy.
Now he's back in his IDGAF era with his little lap dog 🤮