The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in a seaside town and work opposite the pier and was looking out the window yesterday in work and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. It was absolutely rammed as well. Also what people wear soon as there’s a bit of sun, there were lads with no tops on and girls in bum shorts and bralets 😂 It was still a bit cold 😂 but today is lovely and I’m off. got my washing out already ☀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s amazing how much better I feel when it’s a bright sunny day.

I like Spring when it’s warm because you can enjoy the sun and comfortable warmth before we get into the muggy summer.

Reactions: 12
It’s only 9° here right now but it feels nice, I’ve got my windows open and for a change I am not freezing cold 😂
I haven’t had to put my heating on for warmth since mid March but I did put it on low a few times to dry some laundry. It feels good saving that little bit (technically not a little bit these days) money

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else just love having all their windows open when it starts getting a bit warmer 🤣 i love letting the fresh air in
Ive vaccumm packed up all my winter pyjamas and jumpers now so if it suddenly gets really cold you can all blame me 🤣

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else just love having all their windows open when it starts getting a bit warmer 🤣 i love letting the fresh air in
Ive vaccumm packed up all my winter pyjamas and jumpers now so if it suddenly gets really cold you can all blame me 🤣
Definitely. Waking up in the morning with the windows open and hearing the birds chirping is always a nice thing.

Reactions: 7
It was a Galaxy cookie crumble egg (where the cookie crumble is in the actual egg 😍) and a malteaser truffle egg for me. I also bought myself a Lindt bunny as it’s not Easter without one!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My mum got me one with a mug. Yesssss
---
We’ve got galaxy enchanted eggs. Buttons. Two x crème egg and one mini eggs and milky bar 🐣🐣🐣😂😍

• Heart
I left it last minute and couldn’t find any in the supermarkets where I live. Shelves were completely empty, I ended up finding some in shop that mostly sold booze 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy Easter 🐣 🌼

I got a daim Easter egg, I don’t usually eat the eggs because they’re plain chocolate but this one has the daim pieces in it so it definitely won’t be getting melted for cornflakes cakes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got my bf a wispa one (his fave) and I got myself an orange twirl one, and my son a milk bar.. we got a Kit Kat chunky one at an Easter egg hunt, and then my aunt sent us each a Freddo faces one so we did really well this year! 😂

I was meant to restart my diet today but I had daim egg and Reese’s mini eggs left so I had to postpone until tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 2