The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm partly made up of mini eggs now after the weekend and we still have unopened eggs! Weather still not very Spring yet unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
I'm partly made up of mini eggs now after the weekend and we still have unopened eggs! Weather still not very Spring yet unfortunately.
God I looked in the cupboard before to get the bread out for breakfast and I’ve still got four unopened Easter eggs and three big choc rabbits 😂. And a packet of mini egg nest cakes. What am I gonna do with it all. My partner is vegan so it’s up to me and my 3 year old to eat it all 😂😂

chucked it down all day yesterday but today it’s sunny but windy. Got my washing blowing nicely on the line already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so bloody excited for the sunnier weather!! Can’t wait until it’s super hot 🥵 and the days are so much longer! I absolutely love ❤ wearing my bikini 👙 outside while tanning in my garden 🪴 and it’s gonna be bloody amazing 🤩 wearing it additionally when I fly to Ibiza for my opening season parties 🎉 at Ushuaia, I’m so excited for the line up ⬆ Anyone else extremely excited for the warmer approaching seasons?!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Raining all day yesterday and looks like it will be the same here again today. We had about two days of nice sunny weather and that was it 😅

Reactions: 1
It’s rained all week at mine. I’m sick of it. I’ve been off this week with my little boy for Easter hols and we’ve barely been able to do anything 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Miserable isn’t it.. cold in bed at night and constant grey/drizzle. I prefer it to be nicer at the weekend to make the most of it and it looks okay here for Sat and Sun 🤞🏻, but going about normal life during the week in this, just gets you down 😞

Reactions: 5
It’s been raining all week but today looks nice ☀ I love it when you open your curtains and the sun shines through. But don’t like how it shines on the bit of dust you forgot 👀 👀 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s such a nice day today. Finally!!! One nice day in 7 days. It’s been awful this week
But my washing is out already and there isn’t a cloud in the sky
It’s so depressing when it rains all week
Off on a road trip/ long walk with dog and my little boy to make the most of it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
it’s cloudy where I am but I’ve opened all my windows, it’s still cold but I needed some fresh air in my rooms, plus I’m the only one on the house this weekend so no one can close them if they’re cold 😂

Reactions: 3
I LOVE spring. When I was a little girl, I used to find it boring. Now I love it. I love gentle yet not stifling warmth, the smell of the pollen and excitement in the air, fresh cut grass. I love being able to sit outside a pub or cafe and feel gentle warmth. I love not needing to wear a coat.

Reactions: 9
I planted a load of potatoes a few weeks ago, then it rained so much that Noah needed to get his bloody Ark out. Only 2 have sprouted, I think the rest drowned. So annoyed.

Going to start seeding herbs and catnip tomorrow in trays. Hoping it will stay warm enough to put them in the cold frame as we don’t really have a place for them inside where the cats won’t knock them over!

• Sad
Hooray we have sun 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 ☀☀☀
We still don't. Grrr! But I'm glad you do!

I can't wait to get my planting done. I saw a few elderly gents with the pack of Sweetpea bedding plants in Aldi lately so I grabbed a tray and have them in my utility room, they're coming on nicely until I get them out. We still had frost at the weekend 🥶

It's a beautiful day here too ☀ I foraged some magnolia petals this morning and made magnolia tea

I haven’t done my flowers yet. I always do them in the front ( no point in the back my rabbits eat them ) usually a few pots round my front door and a hanging basket haven’t done it yet!! When the weather is like this it makes me want to