The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in a seaside town and work opposite the pier and was looking out the window yesterday in work and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. It was absolutely rammed as well. Also what people wear soon as there’s a bit of sun, there were lads with no tops on and girls in bum shorts and bralets It was still a bit cold but today is lovely and I’m off. got my washing out already

Reactions: 10
It’s amazing how much better I feel when it’s a bright sunny day.

I like Spring when it’s warm because you can enjoy the sun and comfortable warmth before we get into the muggy summer.

Reactions: 12
It’s only 9° here right now but it feels nice, I’ve got my windows open and for a change I am not freezing cold
I haven’t had to put my heating on for warmth since mid March but I did put it on low a few times to dry some laundry. It feels good saving that little bit (technically not a little bit these days) money

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else just love having all their windows open when it starts getting a bit warmer i love letting the fresh air in
Ive vaccumm packed up all my winter pyjamas and jumpers now so if it suddenly gets really cold you can all blame me

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else just love having all their windows open when it starts getting a bit warmer i love letting the fresh air in
Ive vaccumm packed up all my winter pyjamas and jumpers now so if it suddenly gets really cold you can all blame me
Definitely. Waking up in the morning with the windows open and hearing the birds chirping is always a nice thing.

Reactions: 7
It was a Galaxy cookie crumble egg (where the cookie crumble is in the actual egg ) and a malteaser truffle egg for me. I also bought myself a Lindt bunny as it’s not Easter without one!

Reactions: 2
My mum got me one with a mug. Yesssss
---
We’ve got galaxy enchanted eggs. Buttons. Two x crème egg and one mini eggs and milky bar

I left it last minute and couldn’t find any in the supermarkets where I live. Shelves were completely empty, I ended up finding some in shop that mostly sold booze

Reactions: 4
Happy Easter

I got a daim Easter egg, I don’t usually eat the eggs because they’re plain chocolate but this one has the daim pieces in it so it definitely won’t be getting melted for cornflakes cakes

Reactions: 4
I got my bf a wispa one (his fave) and I got myself an orange twirl one, and my son a milk bar.. we got a Kit Kat chunky one at an Easter egg hunt, and then my aunt sent us each a Freddo faces one so we did really well this year!

I was meant to restart my diet today but I had daim egg and Reese’s mini eggs left so I had to postpone until tomorrow

Reactions: 2