The Spring Thread ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going struggling with the clocks going forward? It's nearly been a week but I still feel so tired all the time like I can't adjust

Reactions: 5
Is anyone going struggling with the clocks going forward? It's nearly been a week but I still feel so tired all the time like I can't adjust
I'm a really bad sleeper so it doesn't bother me too much, or so I thought. But, I've been awake for over an hour at 5am all week ๐Ÿ’ค So wrecked! I'm definitely staying in bed tomorrow morning as I'm off.

Reactions: 1
It's time to start hunting out some warmer weather clothes. My feet were really hot when I took my boots off.

Yep. Itโ€™s really knocked me. Itโ€™s also really annoying as Iโ€™m an avid MAFS watcher and Iโ€™m having to eat my tea when Iโ€™m not feeling hungry to be sorted for the 7.30 start time. First world problems.
Iโ€™m really hoping that by me joining this thread Spring might decide to actually start Springing. I nearly put the heating back on last night I was frozen.

Reactions: 4
Ahh I've just found this thread. I love spring, even if the weather isn't very spring like atm. Here are some of my favourites from my garden. My daughter and I planted 200 bulbs in November. Completely worth it now ๐ŸŒท
20240405_135413.jpg
IMG_20240403_155018_619.jpg
IMG_20240324_134907_782.jpg
FB_IMG_1712351582600.jpg
FB_IMG_1712351585864.jpg
FB_IMG_1712351593670.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just found this thread too ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’

It's officially spring in our house as our ragdoll cat is finally going through her big shed of her winter coat (which hopefully won't last longer than 2 weeks - for the sake of my navy carpets! ๐Ÿ˜…)

The trees that we can see from our bedroom window are full of pink blossoms ๐ŸŒธ and so pretty - such a shame it only lasts a little while!

Reactions: 10
I've been putting my winter coats away, except for the one that needs washed. I've got some trainers ready instead of boots .

Reactions: 2
The weather where I am is currently a mixture of really warm and absolutely bouncing it down!

The weather where I am is currently a mixture of really warm and absolutely bouncing it down!
Same. I woke up in the night and it was like someone was jet washing the bedroom window.

Another solid week of rain forecast and the children off yay.

Reactions: 3
It's blowing a gale where I am. Bins and litter all over the streets.

I'm really chuffed to see my plants starting to bloom.

Where I am yesterday was a moderate wind warning. Today it seems windier but no warning in place? Sun is cracking the flags one min then next itโ€™s pouring down.

The last time I remember having a really good Spring was lockdown 2020 ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™d love the weather like that again, purely so I can put my washing on the line

Reactions: 8
I am sick of feeling like we have winter. The sun came out so I went for a walk but it was bloody windy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am sick of feeling like we have winter. The sun came out so I went for a walk but it was bloody windy.
Just saw a headline promising 3 weeks of sun soon for the South and East. Then it twanged off so didn't get to read for the North and West. I must have knocked something on my screen. ๐Ÿค”

I got out of my car today, once I had parked at work. I had a long coat on, unzipped, and the wind nearly blew it off , I got a huge gust to the face๐Ÿคญ :eek:
Sick of the cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 3