The Spring Thread ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think the weather feels different now . Like despite still being damp , it's not so wintry now.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think the weather feels different now . Like despite still being damp , it's not so wintry now.
Omg yes I was trying to explain this to my OH yesterday. I was saying how the current rainy day is totally different to the rainy day we had in say January. It feels different, it's a Spring rainy day. He looked at me like I was mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg yes I was trying to explain this to my OH yesterday. I was saying how the current rainy day is totally different to the rainy day we had in say January. It feels different, it's a Spring rainy day. He looked at me like I was mad.
Yeah, it's milder and more humid. I think you get more of that smell after rain in spring- petrichor?

Reactions: 7
In the late autumn / winter my cat usually goes out for about an hour before I go to work and then comes back indoors but yesterday he didn't come back in till I came home in the evening so him staying out all day means its warming up and spring is springing up, the next step will be for him to stay out all night.
---
Waking up to the birds chirping is lovely.๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒทโ˜€
It is, and not being enveloped in darkness all the time is liberating, spring is my favourite season I love the lighter days stretching ahead and the beautiful spring flowers and the lambs in the fields.

Reactions: 10
First day this year Iโ€™ve managed to dry washing out in the garden. I think I might be middle aged as itโ€™s genuinely made me happy ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mixed day,

Giant hailstones = bad.

Lemon and white chocolate hot cross buns (Sainsburys) = good.

Reactions: 5
Got bedding out on the line today (and it dried!!), bought some mini daffs in the garden centre today and got those planted in the garden and in a pot at my front door. Tidied up a couple of things outdoors. Didnโ€™t need a huge jacket for a change!
I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesterday was such a beautiful day, warm and bright. Today has been miserable rain and Iโ€™m back in the Oodie

Reactions: 3
It was so lovely in the garden yesterday, really felt like spring. I convinced my boyfriend it was his turn to cut the grass as I've already done it a few times. I felt like such an influencer though because as soon as we packed our mower away both our neighbours were at it cutting their lawns ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7