The Spring Thread 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seem to be a lot of leaves on the trees already. I'm sure they aren't normally out this year . I suppose the temperature has been rather moderate, we haven't had many cold spells.

Well it's 7.45AM and I have a black sky and thunder and lightning... it's unusual for this time of the morning, I feel?
Where is Spring?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I managed to get the back garden semi cleaned yesterday during a few hours of a dry spell. Also planted some flowers and dotted them around the garden in pots. Think we're getting a sunny spell soon 🀞

Reactions: 4
I seem to have a load of tulips and with the weather being so cold, the petals are staying beautifully, tightly closed, rather than letting it all hang out like a hooker as per usual! 🌷😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy May!

Spring seems to be here now. The temperatures have risen, the heating is off and the leaves are on the trees.

Reactions: 7
I've swapped over to spring bedding now and i've taken the big coats down, I'm forcing it to be Spring (because the quicker it's spring, the quicker Autumn will be here πŸ˜† )

Reactions: 3