The Spring Thread 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone put up out their Easter decor yet or is it a tad early?πŸ‡
I've had mine out for the last few weeks since we had a spell of sunny weather.
It's certainly cheered me up since it has started raining and being dull.
3 days till official Spring!! 🐰πŸ₯πŸ‘

Reactions: 3
I might put mine out tomorrow, I only do a few little bits, much less than autumn/halloween but with the dreary weather it almost doesn't feel right (and it was the same last year with autumn, I didn't feel right putting my autumn bits out when the weather was still so warm) Typical!

It was lovely and bright this morning, not a cloud in the sky. I woke up thinking I’d slept in till about 9am because it was so bright but it was only 6:15! Then it rained at 12pm and has been miserable and cloudy since lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Spring is my favourite part of the year so I decorate more for this.
I've not been impressed with the available selection of Easter decor in the shops this year.
It's been poor in my view compared to previous years.

2 lines of washing dried on the line today for the first time this year. It's the little things that make me happy. Just need a few bright cool days now to tackle weeds and to do a big clean up in the back garden.

Reactions: 5
We usually leave the grass until April. I say we, but that's my Mr dept.

I have 3 loads of washing on the line! πŸ’ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone mowed their lawn yet?
I have! I've done it twice so far. As soon as the sun comes out I'm straight out there because the long grass annoys me!

I've got my washing on the line too! Had all my bedding etc on the line on Saturday. It's so nice not having clothes airers up indoors all the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3