The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo where are you going on holiday. We have booked Spain for august and I can’t wait. I was looking at beach towels this afternoon 🤣🤣. Asda have got some really cute patterns
I’m off to Greece! I actually bought beach towels today, I wanted plain striped ones and H&M delivered! Had my current beach towel for about 10 years 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m off to Greece! I actually bought beach towels today, I wanted plain striped ones and H&M delivered! Had my current beach towel for about 10 years 😂
I don’t have any!!!! 🤣. They’ve got a really nice turtle pattern one at Asda I think I am going to get

oh beautiful. I love Greece. We booked Spain on Monday and I am SO excited for it. Ordered some new dresses which I love and they all fit 👏 it’s rare I order a few things and I like them ALL
Don’t want to wish summer away but can’t wait for august 🤣

10pm and still this light outside. I’m tucked up in bed though so not actually outside enjoying it, but I do still appreciate it!😅🌸
IMG_8546.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How are the spring summer garden's looking? My pots and window boxes are being battered with wind and rain but I've sweetpea which I'm hoping are tough enough to withstand it at this stage. Bring back the sunshine, eh!

How are the spring summer garden's looking? My pots and window boxes are being battered with wind and rain but I've sweetpea which I'm hoping are tough enough to withstand it at this stage. Bring back the sunshine, eh!
I was just saying to someone my hanging basket looks terrible this morning!!’ It looked lovely last week

Reactions: 2
Look what I saw at work today (I know you’ve probably had them for days but I live in the frozen north!). I’m so excited, yesterday was horrific rain but today actually feels better (and it’s getting light 😀).

IMG_6170.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My bulbs are beginning to sprout, the nights are slowly getting lighter, and Easter/spring accessories are in the shops. 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It did feel like Spring today!! I found it was quite warm, well at least warmer than usual today. I’ve had some hot cross buns already and have decided what easter egg I want (the toblerone one lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Loving the sunshine today 💛. Although I now get where spring cleaning comes from as it has made everything look in need of a good going over, I've been crawling around like a crab wiping the skirting boards 😟.

I would really like the Ferrero egg this year 🙏.

Reactions: 4
Loving the sunshine today 💛. Although I now get where spring cleaning comes from as it has made everything look in need of a good going over, I've been crawling around like a crab wiping the skirting boards 😟.

I would really like the Ferrero egg this year 🙏.
the one with the egg that tastes like fererro rocher?