The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always picture Aimee as an absent parent. There could be riots in her house between the kids and she’s probably laid on her bed doom scrolling. So C probably acts up for attention. Similarly to when she used to pee herself on purpose, cry about having no one to play with, shout HEWWO INSTGAMMMM, all attention seeking behaviours! And to her any attention is good attention because she doesn’t receive it otherwise.

Reactions: 12
Ok I’m calling it now. I think her and DDug will both be pregnant together soon.

Reactions: 7
The other day when Callie said I wish it was a “she” like how vile allowing your child to say about their sibling. You would give your child into trouble for saying that not sit and record post online and say awwww . It’s just horrible.

Reactions: 8
Big boss babe Aimee having the 4 kids and trying to “work” at the same time Fucking wouldn’t know what work was if it shat on her I just can’t with the “work” and “my management” chat- what an absolute embarrassment of a lassie. Get a real job doll.

Reactions: 14
She can’t though because the sad reality is that she feels the same way.
---
It’s the fact she says this shit and genuinely believes taking a few vids that she forced the kids into is WORK. So relatable for all the maws out there working 12 hour shifts AND being hands on mums

Reactions: 11
Ang is also trying to be someone she isn’t
For someone that has a busy clinic she posts literally every hour of the day, I work full time and probably don’t go on my phone properly until about 6 at night because I’m for real too busy to be posting and also don’t post my life to a bunch of strangers on an app.
---
I thought that’s nice actually taking her kids out for dinner in the park… then said it was for brand work, I should had known she wouldn’t had just taken them out without a “job” being involved.

Reactions: 10
Exactly this. I work 9-5, office based, and don't have time to sit on social media. My friend works as a lash tech in a salon that also does various butcher Ang type treatments (hopefully less butcher tho) and shes in 9-7 most days and know she sometimes only has 20mins to grab a quick bite to eat in between clients. I dont think Ang is as big and successful and busy as she claims to be. Not by a long way.

Reactions: 12
Tried to boost ohhh we spent maybe 2/3k Disneyland… so not far off same as every other parent that takes their kid to Disneyland? I bet she didn’t even go up Eiffel tower. Big Ang definitely isn’t as busy as she makes out, her reception area never has people in it, only times it’s been busy and she has posted it was the open night.
---
Yeah my friend eats her lunch on the go between houses then Big Ang seems to eat out or PT sessions most days. Girls in working the clinic will be renting the space from Big Ang for no doubt £500 minimum a month.

Reactions: 4
No no no way is she a 30 back in a bra!
I know she’s said it’s a bit tight but no chance l!

Surely she’s at least a 36 in the back
She is in absolute denial about her size. Not a hope in hell is she a 30 back. Big gammon maw loses a few lbs and thinks she’s getting into size 12 Zara jeans & 30 back bras, behave yourself you stupid woman, you’re at least, AT LEAST a size 16 on a good day

Reactions: 9
On a very fucking good day after she’s maybe starved herself for 3 weeks!!!

I’m at 16-18 my boob are GG so if she’s a J no chance is she a medium in a zara top! She’s actually delusional if she thinks she’s relatable!
I’d prefer her to admit it and dress her size tbh it would help me out for ideas

Reactions: 5
I'm a 32 back, I'm a 16/18 but my back frame is tiny and I'm a 32FF, looking at her in that swimming costume when I can see her body properly she's at least 34,her pal in the white cossie is more like a 30,comparing my own frame to shaimee she's definitely at least a 34! Lassie is in denial!!

Reactions: 7
Even skanky maw own mother is telling her your not a 30 said had to force it on..clearly not a 30 then go up size instead of giving yourself 4 boobs

Reactions: 3