Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soupmodel

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240620-180740.png

I know it's just the bangle and the way she's holding her hand but all I can see is this:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle got the gammon 😂
Why is it always a last minute trip to here or there basically she means I have no plans of my own with my kids so I’ll just tag along to someone else’s day out.

Reactions: 10

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Ang likes a bit of drama and positioning herself as a victim of ‘trolls.’ I think that photo was taken with the car stopped, and when they were driving, both kids were belted in. Wee snotty chops would’ve been lying down once they stopped for the photo op.

Unfortunately for her, there’s still no sign of car seats for either child, so even if it is a stationary stop for a troll baiting photo, she’s a fool, cos she’s always showing photos of those poor kids in cars with no car seat. She must think it’s ok. It’s a genuine safety concern, not to mention illegal.

Maybe she needs fewer designer handbags and new scrubs, and to spend some cash on stuff to keep her kids safe in EVERY vehicle they use.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

esstee

By way of liking my post if you agree, who is actively deterred from using services or buying a product from a company who gifts influencers free stuff??

All those years ago when Aimee got her free composites, I was literally looking for anyone other than the company who did hers to do mine. Cost me nearly £800 altogether but no way would I give that to a company who’s dishing them out to fannies for free.

Anything with Stacy Solomon or Hinch gets the boot from me too. No fucking thank you 🤣
---
Also the reason she got a suite at Mar Hall is because the place is falling to pieces 🤣 it’s absolutely shocking recently. I know they’ve had a takeover from some Dubai business, but I’ve seen better Premier Inns! Service is shocking too. They delete all of their negative fb comments but it’s a proper shitehole the last few years!
Agree 100% about Mar Hall. We went on a spa break in November and actually put in a complaint. It was bogging and far from cheap either!

• Wow
No no no way is she a 30 back in a bra!
I know she’s said it’s a bit tight but no chance l!

Surely she’s at least a 36 in the back
She is in absolute denial about her size. Not a hope in hell is she a 30 back. Big gammon maw loses a few lbs and thinks she’s getting into size 12 Zara jeans & 30 back bras, behave yourself you stupid woman, you’re at least, AT LEAST a size 16 on a good day

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the gym and personal trainer to realise that giving away their time/services for free will translate into bugger all additional business 👍🏻

• Haha
Big Aimee absolutely killing it with her latest post/giveaway 🫠

8 hours and 88 likes 😂😂😂😂

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, these posts where it’s an ad or paid post or giveaway truly show how many followers these fannys have bought and how shocking their engagement is! 43000 supposed followers and 88 likes on a post that’s been up for hours 🤡
B6A05A18-7088-41C9-9EAA-0D07C97D97AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
I know what you mean about 'child model vibes' it's a bloody scam.
I rarely click a link on Instagram, if I do at all. Her engagement is all bots and dafties.

Walnutss

VIP Member
I don't know what it is exactly, but in a lot of Aimees photos and Callies too, they give a feeling of dwarfism. Their features and particularly large heads in proportion to their bodies too.
Always thought this

Always

And I'm glad u said it🤣🤣

• Haha

treasure

Bingo?? She really doesn’t advertise anything that she ever does! Not once has she ever mentioned the slightest interest in playing bingo (probably because you have to pay to play though) what an absolute joke.

She’s acting like she’s at Gleneagles 🤣 Marrhall has been needing a revamp for years. I was there for a work event a few years ago and it was crap, the rooms were so outdated. Although my work were acting like Aimee and thought it was Gleneagles when they are also more a premier inn vibe 🤣

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
No no no way is she a 30 back in a bra!
I know she’s said it’s a bit tight but no chance l!

Surely she’s at least a 36 in the back
These are the things that annoy me most. She's selling herself as relatable yet just lies about things that are alienating to other women. Does it make her feel superior to say she's a size 12 or 30 back? Who are the lies for? It doesn't make any sense. I'd have more time for her if she was just honest about things like that. She's a 14/16 easily and at least a 34 back, and so what? Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. Stop buying into the narrative that smaller is better.

Glesgagal93

Why the fuck is she going on and on about this stag? Does that mean Kyle was sending her constant updates?

My man would be getting ripped to shreds if he spent a pal's stag do on his phone to me 🙈😂
He was out ALL night according to her.... and he apparently has a habit of playing away..... she woulda been paranoid lol

• Haha