Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Is it part of her contract with this agency that every second reel has to focus on Callie and she's to pretend her 3 sons don't exist anymore?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Yes he does and has done for years literally no excuse for her. I actually know a police office my neighbour so I’ve asked for his advice if it’s council, social services or police he said I can do 101 or report by email and social services as child is at risk. So I’ll be doing it so if we see her kids in booster we will know she’s had a visit from police. I said to him as well I don’t have an address he said that’s fine you know her plate and name so she can be traced easily, if she has insurance and is on the rental house. Isn’t it scary how much info you can have on someone when they post their whole life on social media and you don’t even know them personally.
Quite right doing this, I’m sick of seeing those girls with no car seats, there’s no excuse. Between that, taking a young child to see Nicki Minaj and countless holidays in term time, I’m sorry, but Ange is a shit mother. There, I said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

neecow69

What is all this giveaway shite? She can’t just come up with a giveaway - she basically is on the beg to ask people to sign up and say they will give away freebies for her to package up. St least when ang does a giveaway it’s her own product / service and she’s not on the beg.

all this pish about oh I have the most exciting giveaway ever for you but it might not happen - how embarrassing - that obviously means you’ve went on the beg for something and they’ve told you to GTF

• Heart
Reactions: 12

So_Aye

I wonder if the boys are being ignored or if they actually don't want to be online cause they are mortified by their mum 😂😂😂

I know it's a school day but I just mean in general. Or do yous think she's just happy to use Callie for engagement for her page and she's trained her daughter to be so social media focused at her young age already?
I always picture Aimee as an absent parent. There could be riots in her house between the kids and she’s probably laid on her bed doom scrolling. So C probably acts up for attention. Similarly to when she used to pee herself on purpose, cry about having no one to play with, shout HEWWO INSTGAMMMM, all attention seeking behaviours! And to her any attention is good attention because she doesn’t receive it otherwise.

Ok, just going to throw it in there...who else thinks she is on ozempic? She has definitely lost weight, she has been showing herself in the gym,but we all know that you loose weight through dieting not the gym,but I can't help but feel the weight is melting off her and I doubt it's through hard work and commitment 🙃🙃🙃

Curly

VIP Member
Is this real life that a maw of 4 is prancing about her bedroom videoing herself in her underwear???
Jumping about like a fanny smiling and laughing into the camera like a deranged weirdo, not a thought goes to they poor boys and how much they will get slagged at school for their maw having her tits out on insta

• Haha
  • Sad

esstee

For someone that has a busy clinic she posts literally every hour of the day, I work full time and probably don’t go on my phone properly until about 6 at night because I’m for real too busy to be posting and also don’t post my life to a bunch of strangers on an app.
---
I thought that’s nice actually taking her kids out for dinner in the park… then said it was for brand work, I should had known she wouldn’t had just taken them out without a “job” being involved.
Exactly this. I work 9-5, office based, and don't have time to sit on social media. My friend works as a lash tech in a salon that also does various butcher Ang type treatments (hopefully less butcher tho) and shes in 9-7 most days and know she sometimes only has 20mins to grab a quick bite to eat in between clients. I dont think Ang is as big and successful and busy as she claims to be. Not by a long way.

• Heart

Trefl

VIP Member
Is she for real moaning about not having enough hours in the day? Aimememe I wouldn’t take it as reassuring, most of your followers probably work full time and feel like that. You’ve unemployed and have all day everyday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Can't wait until this "industry" dies on its arse. I'm so embarrassed for anyone who is caught up in all this influencer bullshit. I actually WORK in management within a real industry that the country relies on to function. I studied so hard and worked my way up over 2 decades to get where I am and these clowns just swan about doing nothing. It can't be sustainable. It'll be over in a few years surely?

• Heart

neecow69

The other day when Callie said I wish it was a “she” like how vile allowing your child to say about their sibling. You would give your child into trouble for saying that not sit and record post online and say awwww 🥺. It’s just horrible.
She can’t though because the sad reality is that she feels the same way.
---
Big boss babe Aimee having the 4 kids and trying to “work” at the same time 🤣🤣🤣 Fucking wouldn’t know what work was if it shat on her🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t with the “work” and “my management” chat- what an absolute embarrassment of a lassie. Get a real job doll.
It’s the fact she says this shit and genuinely believes taking a few vids that she forced the kids into is WORK. So relatable for all the maws out there working 12 hour shifts AND being hands on mums

• Heart

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
ATM must have got paid, that's 2 trips out the house in a weekend that wasn't gifted! Normal service will now resume for the chimney sweeps for the next 3 weeks until korpse Kyle gets paid again and they are allowed their monthly visit outdoors!

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Thread title by @imhereliveimnotacat

It has been a wild ride on the latest season of Keeping up with the Kilmarnock Kilgours. Previously on the last season...

Our very own social granny went on her friend's hen to Portugal. As expected, oor Aimee thought it was fancy dress and went out in bunches, face gems and sparkly trainers like it was her P7 leavers disco. As most of us have said, she has a better figure than expected for her diet and having had 4 kids but doesn't dress for her shape (or age) at all.

Taylor Swift's number 1 fan (who has never mentioned her before) managed to blag tickets from a friend who has never been mentioned before and will never be mentioned again until she wants freebies. It was lucky they got tickets to stop Callie greeting in the toilets at school as obviously her mum had to rub her face in not going to get the best insta reaction when she got tickets.

Korpse Kyle managed a rare night off to be able to go for a free dinner and the opening of Nico's new restaurant. Poor soul couldn't be out long though as the embalming fluid wears off after a couple of hours resulting in the wrinkled bawsack look he wears so well.

Passive aggressive comments made about the in laws and no contact with them. The Kilgours who put them and the rickets brigade up for months on end because princess Aimee demanded a new house. Housed them, their 3 scurvy ridden weans, dug, American pals and hunners of bags for life. News reports just in suggest that mum and dad Kilgour narrowly missed out on the King's birthday honours list for services to freeloaders.

In other news, the 2 oldest boys still don't seem to get a look in much at all. Kaiden's still making the dinners and Jackson is still waiting for his IKEA toy, blairdrummond trip and birthday day out but we aren't ones to cast up are we?
#justiceforjackson
#gethimthefuckingdinosaurhewanted

The "baby" is turning 15 and still going to be called the baby as it's the only personality trait that Shaimee has.
Best recap I've ever read. Buckled!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
Wasn’t until after I posted it I thought duh the lunch was free 🤣 but £22 on fake tan, £16, £12.50 plus whatever else the other things cost in boots!
It was the "better than half price" serum and cream that made me lol, £25 she got for £12.50 then £16 instead of £32 🙄 exactly half price not better than. Absolute muppet!

• Haha