Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Wants the free jolly away for the night with putting zero work into why she's there, the services the dental practice provide etc etc "Oh just look at my highlights from 3 and half years ago!" I don't eat breakfast, I'm not a bath kind of gal......see previous reel where after her "home reset" she says I'm ready for a bath now! She honestly believes the shite that come out her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Ok, just going to throw it in there...who else thinks she is on ozempic? She has definitely lost weight, she has been showing herself in the gym,but we all know that you loose weight through dieting not the gym,but I can't help but feel the weight is melting off her and I doubt it's through hard work and commitment 🙃🙃🙃
She's definitely on Ozempic. She's starting to look small next to DDug. The bingo reel has cracked me up, you'd get ripped to shreds off the bingo wimmen at the Mecca Forge if you acted like these fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Glesgagal93

Aw ffs just watched that bingo reel 🙃🙃🙃 wonder what poor worker got made to film the wee lassies jumping about, what age are they 18? imagine being in there while they 2 fannies were jumping about 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ATM must have got paid, that's 2 trips out the house in a weekend that wasn't gifted! Normal service will now resume for the chimney sweeps for the next 3 weeks until korpse Kyle gets paid again and they are allowed their monthly visit outdoors!
Think she said she is away in a few weeks to meet her new management team or whatever they are 😂 just in time as ATM is paid. He will be paying for the greasy goose to go down south. Your right few more weeks indoors or her trying to get her life sorted and then she’s away again. Hasn’t been much ADHD’ing lately.

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I'm a 32 back, I'm a 16/18 but my back frame is tiny and I'm a 32FF, looking at her in that swimming costume when I can see her body properly she's at least 34,her pal in the white cossie is more like a 30,comparing my own frame to shaimee she's definitely at least a 34! Lassie is in denial!!

Peach*123

There is absolutely no chance she’s a size 12 bottom and a M top!
No way Jose!

she must buy different sizes to show to the camera and wear!

Curly

VIP Member
Yeah I agree in the unedited photos she looked bigger than the ones where she poses and filters.
She also doesn’t have that gaunt face that those injecting do.
she eats so much processed and sugary foods and it shows

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She 100% didn't have the money to contribute to the teachers gift!
Can't believe she buys clothes for a try on and takes them all back 🤦‍♀️😂 she should be mortified!!

Zara is French, European brand if you look at French, Spanish or Italian women they’re small petit, little waist, no hips, no big bums, small boobs, sizes doesn’t cater well for uk women, average uk size is 14, British women have hips, waist,bums or big boobs how we usually have to go up 1 or 2 sizes so does surprise me Aimee can fit into a Zara 12 with her shape.
I’m 14/16 depending on the shop sometimes I could get into a 12 but definitely not with Zara jeans 😂
Sorry for going into a lot detail there but I work in advertising/media 😂
I know people that are a 10 but wear 12 with Zara but as someone I had she literally squeezed herself into them.
First take away in ages?? It’s not a take away but she eats out pretty much every weekend 😂

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She might be squeezing herself into a size 12 but she looks like her jeans are cutting her in two and are giving her a big camel toe

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
She will have done a rewind so it will actually be her throwing the jeans away.
Just watched it again and at the start she is pure jiggling her boobs and putting them to the camera. How can she not see how wrong that it

• Haha