Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soupmodel

VIP Member
No no no way is she a 30 back in a bra!
I know she’s said it’s a bit tight but no chance l!

Surely she’s at least a 36 in the back
I'm a 34K 😭😭 there is no such thing as a decent strapless bra for natural, larger busts... Not after children anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I’m sure her sister Harley also did that travel agent thing for a while years back didn’t last long. As does everything she does. She asked people for recommendations with Paris & where to go in October now she’s telling people to go to her for their travel plans 2 days later. What 🤣
These fucking Walshes. Dodgiest folk about. Wouldn't trust her to book me a return into the town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ang is also trying to be someone she isn’t
For someone that has a busy clinic she posts literally every hour of the day, I work full time and probably don’t go on my phone properly until about 6 at night because I’m for real too busy to be posting and also don’t post my life to a bunch of strangers on an app.
---
I thought that’s nice actually taking her kids out for dinner in the park… then said it was for brand work, I should had known she wouldn’t had just taken them out without a “job” being involved.

Reactions: 10

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
That beach kaftan thing is £135!! I mean it's lovely but where are her priorities financially??

ETA just seen that it was *kindly gifted* 🙄
Obvs it was gifted - as if she would buy anything at that price! She shops in Primark & New Look (no shade by the way)
However I don’t get why you would gift her that, her followers are hardly the demographic for £135 beach cover ups!!

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Dressing the kiddies in white so they can get messy, so she can then create a reel of how amazing some laundry product is. Then she’ll post it on stories begging everyone to like it. 🥱 🥱 🥱

She is not a 30 back ffs, another solo talk on some shite product.

Can’t deal with these awkward speeches and shite reels. It’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
I'm sorry but no not everyone has to sit with their jeans unbuttoned because we actually buy clothes that fit!! She's is in total denial about the size she is but rimimber she never eats out and hasn't had a Chinese meal for months 🤥 she honestly believes if she says these things out loud that it must be true!

• Haha
I can’t cope with all this “management” chat 🤡

I hope nobody is fooled by any of this… I am getting “child model” vibes, where agencies say your wain is the best thing since sliced bread so you need to get them signed up… but you need to pay £500 for a portfolio and pay the agency for every audition they get you… 🤣🤣 IYKYK

There’s no money in Instagram unless you have engagement. Followers don’t matter, it’s the link clicks that do. She just doesn’t have that! Her engagement on her ads is ridiculously low. The majority of her paid ads have 300-500 likes and almost exclusively fellow influencers or friends are commenting.

I’m not saying she’s not making any money, but I really do not think it’s very much at all. The money she’s spending is gonna far exceed anything that’s coming in.
I couldn’t agree more with this. I very much doubt she’s making any decent money at all. A fee free dinners/lunches and some cases of water are not going to pay the bills.
She’s been doing this for years now and she’s flopped time & time again. Still posting every few months asking what her (mainly bought) followers want to see from her as she’s absolutely no USP or anything unique about her.

The fact her first job her shit ‘management’ company got her was a trip to the bingo says it all 😂

• Haha

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
No no no. She had to size down in jeans? Does she know that they aren't meant to cut her in half? She looks like the twisty bit on links sausages, cut in half with the waistband.

• Haha

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
And then out for lunch today and at the shops spending quite a lot of money in boots! Where does she get it from?!
Shes tagged dove, boots and loreal, no doubt return the stuff during the week like she does with everything else.
Also why do these "influencers" always complain about dry skin yet plaster fake tan and makeup on everyday. Surely they realise its most likely that stuff drying out their skin?!

• Heart

soupmodel

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240620-180740.png

I know it's just the bangle and the way she's holding her hand but all I can see is this:

• Haha
Kyle got the gammon 😂
Why is it always a last minute trip to here or there basically she means I have no plans of my own with my kids so I’ll just tag along to someone else’s day out.