Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
Thread title by @imhereliveimnotacat

It has been a wild ride on the latest season of Keeping up with the Kilmarnock Kilgours. Previously on the last season...

Our very own social granny went on her friend's hen to Portugal. As expected, oor Aimee thought it was fancy dress and went out in bunches, face gems and sparkly trainers like it was her P7 leavers disco. As most of us have said, she has a better figure than expected for her diet and having had 4 kids but doesn't dress for her shape (or age) at all.

Taylor Swift's number 1 fan (who has never mentioned her before) managed to blag tickets from a friend who has never been mentioned before and will never be mentioned again until she wants freebies. It was lucky they got tickets to stop Callie greeting in the toilets at school as obviously her mum had to rub her face in not going to get the best insta reaction when she got tickets.

Korpse Kyle managed a rare night off to be able to go for a free dinner and the opening of Nico's new restaurant. Poor soul couldn't be out long though as the embalming fluid wears off after a couple of hours resulting in the wrinkled bawsack look he wears so well.

Passive aggressive comments made about the in laws and no contact with them. The Kilgours who put them and the rickets brigade up for months on end because princess Aimee demanded a new house. Housed them, their 3 scurvy ridden weans, dug, American pals and hunners of bags for life. News reports just in suggest that mum and dad Kilgour narrowly missed out on the King's birthday honours list for services to freeloaders.

In other news, the 2 oldest boys still don't seem to get a look in much at all. Kaiden's still making the dinners and Jackson is still waiting for his IKEA toy, blairdrummond trip and birthday day out but we aren't ones to cast up are we?
#justiceforjackson
#gethimthefuckingdinosaurhewanted

The "baby" is turning 15 and still going to be called the baby as it's the only personality trait that Shaimee has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ohhh Big Ang does giveaway competitions so obv skanky maw has to copy.
I’d love to win a copy of her deeds or spread sheet of how they budget with one wage of a family of 6. I mean she doesn’t need spend any money with that so no different to normal.

Did she actually take stuff abroad with her and is now returning them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
sorry, I don’t know if I’m watching someone else’s stories but she doesn’t look any smaller to me at all. I’ve followed her since she was punting arbornne and the amount of weight that woman has gained is incredible. Must be close to 5 or 6 stone easily. She looks swollen, puffy and unhealthy all the time.

I think she’s just posing ‘well’ if I can even use that term as she doesn’t do a good job at anything. Her tits are ginormous which will make her waist look thinner but otherwise I think she’s still a big girl. She looked huge on that hen do in the tagged pictures of her where she didn’t get a chance to edit them to within an inch of her life.

Everyone I know (albeit only 2 or 3 people who actually admit to it) who are on injectables for weight loss lost an absolute shit ton in the first few weeks, Aimee does not look like she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
IMG_5094.png

What supermarket and food brands?? She told us all she only shops in Asda and buys their yellow branded (cheap) stuff and the rest of the time she gets Hello Fresh…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Curly

VIP Member
The posing and dancing is cringe but I think she looks brilliant in that reel 🙈🙈 sorry ill see myself out 🤣🤣🤣
She does but doesn’t take away the fact she is standing in her underwear for the world to see when her son is at the upper end of primary school. Weans are savage and they boys will take absolute pelters for her.
To me your sons well-being and friendships should be way more important than likes on a reel

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
She honestly makes me cringe. She seems obsessed with trying to market herself as a Stacey Solomon equivalent. Tagging dove and loreal as if she'll be their next brand ambassador. Stumpy mama next to Eva Longoria.

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
I don't know what it is exactly, but in a lot of Aimees photos and Callies too, they give a feeling of dwarfism. Their features and particularly large heads in proportion to their bodies too.
Does anyone know what height she is?

I know I've said it before but it genuinely looks to me like Aimee has mild foetal alcohol spectrum disorder. The flat face and all the features squashed in the centre of their face (small eye openings, skin folds in the corners of eye, low nasal bridge, flat mid face, smooth philtrum, thin upper lip - before botox/fillers).

It's more common than people think and it can cause a lot of behavioural/social issues and mental health problems... Can also cause the joint pain she's so worried about inheriting from her mum.

Doesn't help that she had 4 kids with a human bawbag though 😂

• Haha

Ardnocklife

I can’t cope with all this “management” chat 🤡

I hope nobody is fooled by any of this… I am getting “child model” vibes, where agencies say your wain is the best thing since sliced bread so you need to get them signed up… but you need to pay £500 for a portfolio and pay the agency for every audition they get you… 🤣🤣 IYKYK

There’s no money in Instagram unless you have engagement. Followers don’t matter, it’s the link clicks that do. She just doesn’t have that! Her engagement on her ads is ridiculously low. The majority of her paid ads have 300-500 likes and almost exclusively fellow influencers or friends are commenting.

I’m not saying she’s not making any money, but I really do not think it’s very much at all. The money she’s spending is gonna far exceed anything that’s coming in.

• Heart
  • Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Thread title by @imhereliveimnotacat

It has been a wild ride on the latest season of Keeping up with the Kilmarnock Kilgours. Previously on the last season...

Our very own social granny went on her friend's hen to Portugal. As expected, oor Aimee thought it was fancy dress and went out in bunches, face gems and sparkly trainers like it was her P7 leavers disco. As most of us have said, she has a better figure than expected for her diet and having had 4 kids but doesn't dress for her shape (or age) at all.

Taylor Swift's number 1 fan (who has never mentioned her before) managed to blag tickets from a friend who has never been mentioned before and will never be mentioned again until she wants freebies. It was lucky they got tickets to stop Callie greeting in the toilets at school as obviously her mum had to rub her face in not going to get the best insta reaction when she got tickets.

Korpse Kyle managed a rare night off to be able to go for a free dinner and the opening of Nico's new restaurant. Poor soul couldn't be out long though as the embalming fluid wears off after a couple of hours resulting in the wrinkled bawsack look he wears so well.

Passive aggressive comments made about the in laws and no contact with them. The Kilgours who put them and the rickets brigade up for months on end because princess Aimee demanded a new house. Housed them, their 3 scurvy ridden weans, dug, American pals and hunners of bags for life. News reports just in suggest that mum and dad Kilgour narrowly missed out on the King's birthday honours list for services to freeloaders.

In other news, the 2 oldest boys still don't seem to get a look in much at all. Kaiden's still making the dinners and Jackson is still waiting for his IKEA toy, blairdrummond trip and birthday day out but we aren't ones to cast up are we?
#justiceforjackson
#gethimthefuckingdinosaurhewanted

The "baby" is turning 15 and still going to be called the baby as it's the only personality trait that Shaimee has.
KUWTKK, Korpse Kyle, rickets brigade, scurvy ridden weans... This is pure poetry 👩‍🍳👌🥹!

Thank you @Mysteryy for this wonderful recap of the sparkly gammon chronicles 👏.

Let's see what thoughtful freebies she's not got planned for the wrinkliest ATM in existence's Father's Day 🙄🤔...

How soon until we see her in the car returning all the stuff she bought for the hen do 🙈😂?

• Haha

Twinnies

Big boss babe Aimee having the 4 kids and trying to “work” at the same time 🤣🤣🤣 Fucking wouldn’t know what work was if it shat on her🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t with the “work” and “my management” chat- what an absolute embarrassment of a lassie. Get a real job doll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

esstee

I don't know what it is exactly, but in a lot of Aimees photos and Callies too, they give a feeling of dwarfism. Their features and particularly large heads in proportion to their bodies too.

Reactions: 13

neecow69

What is all this giveaway shite? She can’t just come up with a giveaway - she basically is on the beg to ask people to sign up and say they will give away freebies for her to package up. St least when ang does a giveaway it’s her own product / service and she’s not on the beg.

all this pish about oh I have the most exciting giveaway ever for you but it might not happen - how embarrassing - that obviously means you’ve went on the beg for something and they’ve told you to GTF

• Heart
Reactions: 12

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Is it part of her contract with this agency that every second reel has to focus on Callie and she's to pretend her 3 sons don't exist anymore?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Trefl

VIP Member
Is she for real moaning about not having enough hours in the day? Aimememe I wouldn’t take it as reassuring, most of your followers probably work full time and feel like that. You’ve unemployed and have all day everyday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11