The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she is questioning her younger sons behaviour right now. It’s honestly laughable. I am no child psychologist but what the duck is she missing?! He has just started a massive new milestone in life, probably totally overwhelmed with the school environment, feeling vulnerable and then goes home to that tit show. That wee boy needs nurtured and supported both and home and school. Why is she asking a bunch of fake followers what she should do?! Link in with the bloody school! Work alongside his teacher/educational psychologist/pupil support. I’ve had one child that marched in on day 1 of primary school as confident as could be and never looked back. My other child took months to settle in, I was never away from meetings at the school (WHILST WORKING FULL TIME) and we all rallied together to make the experience better for him. She is A bleeping RIOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why can’t she just ask all of those teachers that follow her for some friendly advice on what she should do 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone get the feeling she’s trying to paint Jackson in a negative light for our benefit 🤔 poor wee guy obviously has a lot going on but she’s too busy gallivanting on shite hens and planning tiny tears party of the bleeping year 🙄 but yet she wonders why he’s acting out……she really is thick as tit

Reactions: 20
I'm not a hateful person but I dislike her!!!! She's a bleeping boot!!!!
Aimee hen, your beautiful wee boy is acting up (not even sure she's telling the truth here btw) because he's had enough. He's had enough of being in the background while whiny wonka gets all the love and the fuss. Not to forget he has problems with his speech which, must be quite frustrating for him when he's trying to communicate, of course he's going to act up, everything is the Callie Show. She even got to join in with his speech therapy for duck sake! He's just started school, you didn't even spend his birthday with him, Whiny Wonka gets a party/sleepover and there will be a further celebration on her actual birthday. He wants love and support. Poor wee thing just wants to be treated equally.
Can she really not see the issue? Is she that bleeping stupid or is she a cruel witch?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you think she means they follow her on the school app they use to give out home work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where are Jackson’s Birthday cards? It’s not even been Callies birthday yet that living room unit is covered in her birthday cards - I bleeping hate Aimee

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Where are Jackson’s Birthday cards? It’s not even been Callies birthday yet that living room unit is covered in her birthday cards - I bleeping hate Aimee
I never seen any on his birthday, even so they'll have been promptly binned to make way for the Whiny Wonka Show props.

It's ok Tricias, she's googled it, she has the answer it's not her fault it's 'after-school restraint collapse' she's done a wee swipe up....bleeping head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aimee “it’s the accent for me “ 🤣Haha C gets it from you hen cut from the same cloth putting on the fake accents wee wonky is coping her mum doing it why you surprise Aimee? Drinking on a school night now thought you didn’t drink ??
Constant bullshitter lol

Reactions: 11
Do you think she means they follow her on the school app they use to give out home work 😂😂
You mean the homework she never does with them 😳

Mind she went the majority of lockdown & didn’t do ANY homeschooling & instead her mum had to intervene towards the end to get her eldest up to speed?! Stupid, selfish cow that she is

• Sad
"Your vibe attracts your tribe", that'll be why your only pal in the world is also a fat, lazy, dirty shite maw then?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping peach schnapps though. Is it 2005?

Aimee “it’s the accent for me “ 🤣Haha C gets it from you hen cut from the same cloth putting on the fake accents wee wonky is coping her mum doing it why you surprise Aimee? Drinking on a school night now thought you didn’t drink ??
Constant bullshitter lol

• Haha
I’m sitting here howling at this last page 😂.
Actually imagine for a minute that you were getting absolutely slaughtered like this on the internet by people. You’d just stop wouldn’t you, what is the need to share your life like that.

That wee boy is needing his mum to be standing at the school gate at 3 o’clock with a wee snack ready to give him a big cuddle and work on a routine where he can unwind from his day. She clearly doesn’t realise how fortunate she is that she can do the school run to support him. One of my kids struggled with going into school in the mornings right up until primary five and it was hard, so so hard. There was days my mum had to do the school run because me and her dad work full time and I felt awful about it, ended up speaking to my work and the school and we all worked together for what was right for my daughter.

She needs to put more energy into fixing her home life than trying to impress followers.

I’m sitting here howling at this last page 😂.
Actually imagine for a minute that you were getting absolutely slaughtered like this on the internet by people. You’d just stop wouldn’t you, what is the need to share your life like that.

That wee boy is needing his mum to be standing at the school gate at 3 o’clock with a wee snack ready to give him a big cuddle and work on a routine where he can unwind from his day. She clearly doesn’t realise how fortunate she is that she can do the school run to support him. One of my kids struggled with going into school in the mornings right up until primary five and it was hard, so so hard. There was days my mum had to do the school run because me and her dad work full time and I felt awful about it, ended up speaking to my work and the school and we all worked together for what was right for my daughter.

She needs to put more energy into fixing her home life than trying to impress followers.
Exactly this and the best part is, none of these followers are remotely impressed, they are 100% defo watching it cos she is such a riot, it’s like watching a car crash.
Imagine your mum being that much of a mess and having the audacity to share every minute of her failings on social media instead of putting the phone down and just getting her life in order. Kyle is a prick too enabling her carry on.

She came on and said I think he’s tired - but he sitting in his clothes at 7pm playing a switch and she’s saying he can stay up until K gets back? NAW get him bathed in jammies with a snack and wind him down especially if he’s had a ducking tantrum

Reactions: 10
Imagine being 5 years old. In the last 18 months you've had a massively interrupted nursery experience; you've hardly been able to see your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc; any semblance of a normal life for you has been turned upside down. Not only that but you've just started school (which you're struggling to deal with) and you've had your 5th birthday that your own mother didn't even stay at home for. However the next week your younger sister has a full on party when it's not even her birthday yet!

Now imagine being that 5 year old but you have difficulty communicating and expressing yourself. How do you convey that all that is too much for you? You see your sister always causing a fuss and crying to get her own way which always gets your mums attention. So what do you do, you copy her and lash out!!!! I'm 100% sure if that had been Callie it would have been a totally different situation.

That wee boy deserves so much more than that. I'm completely disgusted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.