The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Aimee shut up with ur excuses
We only get to see snippets hmmmm your constant stories say different !! We all know when your on your period !!! You never forget to mention lol

I won’t go into ? Hmmm packed off the dog but we won’t go into that or Jackson’s party !!!
Fake accent fakest person about !! Stop scrounging freebies all the time ! Def the talk of at the school gates are!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She talks SHITE! Why give all the crappy stories and excuses about why they weren’t doing something for Jackson’s birthday and not just say the real reason?! She overshares everything anyways.

‘I’m a great mum’ - really? cause you’re sitting almost crying having to defend yourself to strangers on the internet? Honestly this week will be woe me, I’m calling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The teachers and nursery teachers all follow me and think I'm a great mum 😂😂😂😂teachers aren't allowed to follow mum's of the kids in their classes what a moron she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know, I don’t think it matters that she never had a party for the wee boy but her girl did - maybe he really didn’t want a party.

But I sure as hell think he’ll have wanted his mum to be there on his birthday and to have got spoilt by her and been the focus of her attention. She obviously put a lot of time and effort into her girl’s party…it’s a shame her boy didn’t get that same focussed attention from her, even if he wasn’t having a party.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched the stories. It really wasn’t ‘the elephant in the room’ and if you really just ‘brushed it off’ then you would have just deleted the message and moved on. It’s clear as day that Callie is the favourite. Why did you cancel the wee guys birthday? Oh yeah you fucked off to your pals hen do. Did he have personalised confetti? No. The money she spent on Callie and all her friends could have instead have been used to get her wee boy the dinosaur he so desperately wanted. You can bet your last fiver that if Callie wanted a £45 barbie set she would have bought 3 😂
The kids regularly fetch their own food, your house is a mess. You can’t get them to school on time but you can get yourself to a nail or lash appointment on time. You look manky 24/7 and hun it isn’t a ‘snippet’ of your life. You are constantly with that phone in your hand telling us about periods, pulling out methods and your dogs jizzing all over your couch. Those wee boys are going to grow up and resent you for the favouritism and that’s on you

Reactions: 29
I wonder if Jackson is being bullied or ostracised at school and she’s not able to talk about it because it’s being mediated etc via the school?

Reactions: 5
so if something is going on with that wee boy and she had to cancel the party should she have went away to a hen party on his bday. If that was my son then I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing that

NOT one person on here thinks social services should be called because he didn’t get a party. They should get called because you stay in bed watching Netflix while kaydensorts breakfast, Callie has to pee herself to get a bath, they get left unattended non stop. The list honestly goes on and on

• Heart
I wonder if Jackson is being bullied or ostracised at school and she’s not able to talk about it because it’s being mediated etc via the school?
thats what I was thinking. That or maybe the school have flagged up some difficulties, she’s said he’s got speech problems maybe it’s something more than that.

Reactions: 3
KYLE WOULDNT HAVE TO BE SAVVY TAKING PICS AND VIDEOS IF YOU HADN'T FUCKED OFF ON A HEN DO AIMEE
Could have had a family party in the house if you had to cancel his, or even just made an effort full stop

• Heart
Reactions: 12
thats what I was thinking. That or maybe the school have flagged up some difficulties, she’s said he’s got speech problems maybe it’s something more than that.
Said he had speech problems but she couldn’t be arsed to do anything about it, when he finally got some help over zoom, she let that wee brat sit in on his lessons and she took over (as usual) so was a waste of time for the wee guy.
She can tell herself she is a great mum but she is only kidding herself on, a blind man with a white stick can see she is an absolute shambles of a mother and NOT because she didn’t throw her wee boy a party.

Reactions: 22
Catching up on a few days. Heart breaking for that wee boy. Callie is going to be a teenage nightmare. Good. Aimee is a bleep and Angelina is now using her business page to share her only friend in the world's shite stories because she is addicted to social media. Sad.

Reactions: 14
Said he had speech problems but she couldn’t be arsed to do anything about it, when he finally got some help over zoom, she let that wee brat sit in on his lessons and she took over (as usual) so was a waste of time for the wee guy.
She can tell herself she is a great mum but she is only kidding herself on, a blind man with a white stick can see she is an absolute shambles of a mother and NOT because she didn’t throw her wee boy a party.
I truly don't believe the even she thinks she's a good mum deep down

Reactions: 11
She’s also missing the point - so whatever has happened with Jackson and cancelling a party that’s probably been upsetting for him - and what does she do! Fucks off on a hen doo. YOUR FOOLING NAE bleep AMIEE

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell. Right Aimee, since you obviously read here and you seem to be bleeping dense or wilfully ignorant, I'm going to try and break it down some more for you.

It's not about the party!!!

Who chooses to be away over their son's birthday weekend for a hen night? A shite maw.

Who chooses to not get the only thing their child has asked for despite having seemingly endless amounts of money for their own beauty treatments? A shite maw.

Who pays their phone more attention than their son? A shite maw.

Who very obviously plays favourites between their children? A shite maw.

Who forgets about their son's school settling days? A shite maw.

But don't worry Aimee, you keep laughing it off and lapping up all the fictitious comments that the school teachers and mums tell you saying that you're a great mum. Maybe one day, you can manifest yourself into a great mum. Until then, manifest yourself to duck. bleeping shitemama.

Apologies... seem to have been slightly triggered by her insta today 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know, I don’t think it matters that she never had a party for the wee boy but her girl did - maybe he really didn’t want a party.

But I sure as hell think he’ll have wanted his mum to be there on his birthday and to have got spoilt by her and been the focus of her attention. She obviously put a lot of time and effort into her girl’s party…it’s a shame her boy didn’t get that same focussed attention from her, even if he wasn’t having a party.
One hundred million percent this!!! She has missed the point AS PER USUAL! It’s not the fact he didn’t get a party it’s the fact that his mum went away for a hen weekend and missed his birthday.
Aimee the oversharer ……… tells the world and literally shows photographs and videos of it when her wee girl pishes herself but doesn’t want to go into details of why she cancelled a party for Jackson, or why she papped her dog off. Not all kids like the idea of a party and not all kids are as social as others, that’s cool …….. what’s not cool is your maw bleeping off to a hen weekend on your birthday but then arranging a big OTT event the week after for your sister.
She shows zero parenting on her Instagram. Most instaMums share content about how they organise packed lunches/dinners, save money on the food shop, educational games, bedtime routine etc etc. She shares nothing of any relevance to majority of people, and comes across incredibly insincere. So basically, if you feel that it’s too much to share why your kid didn’t have a party or why you gave your dog away then maybe take some time to reflect on all the other inappropriate pish you choose to share on the daily.
so if something is going on with that wee boy and she had to cancel the party should she have went away to a hen party on his bday. If that was my son then I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing that

NOT one person on here thinks social services should be called because he didn’t get a party. They should get called because you stay in bed watching Netflix while kaydensorts breakfast, Callie has to pee herself to get a bath, they get left unattended non stop. The list honestly goes on and on
Standard Aimee gaslighting to fit her narrative. It’s what she does best.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What you have all said is correct. It’s not the fact he didn’t have a birthday party. He might not want one, he might be struggling, there may be bullying going on. We don’t know.
The point is you bleeping ditched your child on their 5th birthday party. If this child is struggling or anxious then having their mum there on their special day would make all the difference.
My child is really going through something so upsetting I can’t talk about it so you know what I’m going to do…. I’m not going to be there for him (don’t be silly), I’m going to go on a hen night on his birthday. #goodmaw #bekind 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Sending that message makes you a horrific mum.

Eh???????

Perhaps a horrific human being if what the person had said WASN'T true but it 100% is!!!!!!

Sending that message doesn't affect someone's mothering ability but sitting in your manky bed wearing your mother-in-law's pjs for the 3rd day running putting on a "posh" accent to talk to strangers in your phone while your 3 kids under 8 make breakfast and fend for themselves downstairs does????

I think I know what type of mum I'd rather have.

Also assuming the sweets were an ad so that's being reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.