The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Jackson gets an Asda football birthday cake (not that there’s anything wrong with that) and this is the setup his sister gets...

I bleeping hate Aimee.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What age is Callie today? 3/4? Not old enough to warrant that, in my opinion. That’s the kinda thing a 5 year old should be getting. Y’know a 5 year old like Jackson. I don’t know, is he shy? and maybe that kinda thing wouldn’t be for him, but just the fact her daughter is getting all that and she couldn’t prioritise even being around for her son’s birthday weekend (because “he’ll have other birthdays”) just says it all.

Reactions: 15
We’re is this pic is it on her stories I don’t follow her so don’t see lol
I posted it

What a disgrace. After asking people what they spend on gifts she goes and gets all this nonsense for a child who is already spoiled. She could easily have given them a little joint day and made a fuss of them both 3/4 friends over for some cake and games etc. Split everything down thw middle in terms of decoration. But she couldn't even be arsed to hang about for his birthday. She's a joke. How can you claim to be mum page and do that?!
I think it's hilarious they all post these big set ups as if they've done well when it's bleeping gifted daft cunts man 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Oh my goonnesss sorry I’ve not been on guys!

I’ve been busy actually putting in 12 hour shifts at my actual WORK & I still need to clean & run a house!

Very late to the game but is she for bleeping real?
if someone sent me a message like that I would be in tears thinking tit not showing the whole Instagram.
This would be my thoughts exactly, if anything it’ll make those who thought what she did last weekend (by missing Jackson’s birthday) was really awful, confirm that they’re not alone in thinking that!
Aimee was the one who actually directed me to this page many threads ago & oh boy has it been a shitshow ever since 😅 She does herself no favours!

The favouritism pouring out from her stories over Callie & Jackson is awful, I’ve nothing left to say that hasn’t already been shared. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself

Reactions: 12
I follow both Aimee and her friend whose hen she went on last week (school friends, don’t ask). Her friend who is getting married had another hen tonight. So basically Aimee had the option of missing Jackson’s birthday or Callie’s, you can all guess who she chose!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I follow both Aimee and her friend whose hen she went on last week (school friends, don’t ask). Her friend who is getting married had another hen tonight. So basically Aimee had the option of missing Jackson’s birthday or Callie’s, you can all guess who she chose!
It’s not even her actual birthday today so Aimee could have went to the hen tonight meaning she wouldn’t have missed Jackson’s birthday and she would have callies birthday on Thursday.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s not even her actual birthday today so Aimee could have went to the hen tonight meaning she wouldn’t have missed Jackson’s birthday and she would have callies birthday on Thursday.
She's sent the boys to stay somewhere so their no even allowed to enjoy their sisters party what a tit show of a maw

Reactions: 9
Omg look at wee Jackson’s face in that picture she’s just shared on her story, my bleeping heart man 💔😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t doubt they have a “rare ould time” when they’re not with you. It’s that they rarely do with you. And not only because you CHOOSE to film Callie but because you spend much more time with her too.

Why can she not see what we all see 😩

A8CAC48F-2C81-47C4-ACD3-6B90C6B63BC6.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Hi all, newbie here! ✋🏼
so been reading here a while, but only joined tonight as I can’t take anymore of this ‘pathetic excuse’ of a mother any longer without commenting!
Where do I start with this absolute hole of a lassie!?!

Yes Aimee your an hole!
Your a disgrace as a mother!
Everything and I mean everything you do is for instagram purposes only, not for your family, you don’t think ‘that would be nice for the kids’ but ‘oh this would be amazing for ‘insta’ picture to post!

You think more of yourself and all your appointments than you do the welfare of your children or important events for your kids!
You could probably skip those hair and nail and beauty appointment though as they do fuckall for your age!

You do not have a job or work like you bang on about, and let’s face it, your ‘admin’ is bleeping replying to DM’s to arrange free bleeping ballons or cookie or gifts that your never support the companies back!

Lastly, I’m a mother of 5 treat all my children exactly the same, same decorations, same amount of money spent on the, same amount of love, all ‘the same’. It’s NOT hard! It’s what being a ‘good mother’ is. Clearly you never got that memo!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi all, newbie here! ✋🏼
so been reading here a while, but only joined tonight as I can’t take anymore of this ‘pathetic excuse’ of a mother any longer without commenting!

Yes Aimee your an hole!
Everything and I mean everything you do is for instagram purposes only, not for your family, you don’t think ‘that would be nice for the kids’ but ‘oh this would be amazing for ‘insta’ picture to post!

You think more of yourself and all your appointments than you do the welfare of your children or important events for your kids!
You could probably skip those hair and nail and beauty appointment though as they do fuckall for your age!

You do not have a job or work like you bang on about, and let’s face it, your ‘admin’ is bleeping replying to DM’s to arrange free bleeping ballons or cookie or gifts that your never support the companies back!

Lastly, I’m a mother of 5 treat all my children exactly the same, same decorations, same amount of money spent on the, same amount of love, all ‘the same’. It’s NOT hard! It’s what being a ‘good mother’ is. Clearly you never got that memo!
Welcome Tricia, grab yourself a seat and join us

Reactions: 20
Those 2 boys look so happy on that friends photo. Probably loving the fact they don’t have little sister crying all the time and happy for someone to give them some attention

Do we think Kyle is bidding under the stairs? Why couldn’t he take the boys out

Reactions: 11
Even though I’m new here tonight, I called her out on her tit a long time back, obviously I got blocked! She didn’t like to hear a few truths!
I only followed her way at the beginning of her page, and bleeping hell she’s a daft wee lassie that needs a good slap and told to shut the duck up!
She cares more about the amount of follower she has than she does the needs of her family!

Reactions: 16
Hi all, newbie here! ✋🏼

Yes Aimee your an hole!

You’re most welcome here friend 👋🏻

Aimee’s goes through spells of “nothing” where she’s just a predictable, boring, tit mum but then something like this happens & so many of her followers create accounts & say what we’ve all being saying for so long! It just shows how many people follow her purely to watch the car crash that is her life. No ones jealous of her, very far from it. I honestly don’t think she’ll ever change!
We know she reads here constantly, hey aimee 👋🏻 Anyone else would be absolutely mortified to read all this about them & maybe it would help them change their ways but she’s never changed yet!!

Reactions: 11
Tricia doll has been super quiet, my moneys on her being the one who finally had enough and sent her a message! Where are you gal we miss you and your accurate comments 💗

honestly though, Aimee is disgusting in every possible way. She does not give one single duck that she favours Callie over Jackson. Her excuses aren’t even excuses. Shite maw no matter what you say, hen ✌🏼

Reactions: 12
Textbook Gaslighting from Aimee ……… sharing screenshots of 2 messages she’s received calling her out, then referencing it last night. Strange behaviour from someone who apparently went on a journey of self enlightenment with big Brett and that other ‘life coach’ who we’ve heard duck all about since she promoted her discount code. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.