The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she couldn’t even arrange a wee something for Jackson the week before his birthday since she was disappearing ON his birthday but Callie gets 9 pals over for a sleepover just the week after Jackson’s birthday?

I can’t even….

Weather has been nice she could have even just had a wee garden party or something for him if she didn’t want a big expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh shock horror she is having a party for Callie - didn’t have time for one for Jackson tho did she.
I’m disgusted she’s having a party for Callie and had nothing for Jackson. Just imagine as they get older and talk about past birthdays and the boys realise they had nothing compared to Callie. How can she be so obvious with her favouritism. It’s horrible to watch.

Reactions: 13
What I can’t fathom is how she has the sheer brass neck to admit she’s having a party for Callie when the wee boy got fk all 🙈🤯 does she not realise ?! Mind blowing it really is 🤯

The cans of juice with their dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️
Full sugar versions too none of that ZERO nonsense! 🙄

I have just noticed that their dining table only has 4 chairs ……. I can only presume that’s because forgotten Jackson doesn’t usually get a space at the table.

• Sad
Full sugar versions too none of that ZERO nonsense! 🙄

I have just noticed that their dining table only has 4 chairs ……. I can only presume that’s because forgotten Jackson doesn’t usually get a space at the table.
Naw it’s cos kaiden’s too busy cooking it and cleaning up after to sit down and eat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't follow her I only watch her stories when I see her pop up on here. Wtaf only cleaning because of Callie's party and only cooking because the wee boys having a sleep over. She could have had a joint party for both of them this weekend (that's what I would do if my kids birthdays were a week apart) even let them have 4 friends each to stay!! But that wouldn't be insta worthy and she wouldn't be able to beg all the pink girly crap. Her man is just as bad, if not worse for allowing her to behave like this!

• Heart
She is a utter hole 🙂Absolutely disgusting behaviour to be honest I was very close to replying to her story saying that’s a shame u didn’t manage a party for Jackson! The fact that their birthdays are so close together makes it worse I mean it would be bad at any time but at least if it was far apart you could think maybe she doesn’t have as much money for whatever reason but no it’s plan favouritism

definitely unfollowing her absolute embarrassment of a mum

She is a utter hole 🙂Absolutely disgusting behaviour to be honest I was very close to replying to her story saying that’s a shame u didn’t manage a party for Jackson! The fact that their birthdays are so close together makes it worse I mean it would be bad at any time but at least if it was far apart you could think maybe she doesn’t have as much money for whatever reason but no it’s plan favouritism

definitely unfollowing her absolute embarrassment of a mum
It will be interesting to see all the gifts she gets when that wee boy clearly didn't get his dinosaur or she would have posted it - I donated 9 remote control cars to charity because it's all my son asked for every year for xmas (all different ones obviously trucks, small cars, big cars, mario karts), I knew it was a waste but that was all he wanted so he got it x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s got to be taking the piss here. She’s got to be. I honestly think she is you know, to get attention on here or something.
No mum would favour one child over another so obviously in real life would they?

Reactions: 9
Shes at the wind up surely?!? Can’t think of any sane woman that would allow their child to go and stay in that shite hole of a house probably why she’s had to do a 12 hour fumigation of the place and what a sin for Jackson absolutely no effort what so ever for his birthday but all the stops pulled out for Callie 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Take a bow whoever messaged her that 😂😂😂😂 she is bleeping utterly repulsive the way she treats that wee darling boy over that wee washed out brat Callie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There goes Shaimee doxxing people on social media again 🙈 you’d think she would learn her lesson after last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Just because I didn’t document it on Instagram” 🤔 what, like every other thing you do and every bit of minuscule detail that bores everyone to tears 🙄
Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She didn’t document it because she knew how tit it looked that she wasn’t there for her child’s birthday.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is a sleepover a little excessive for a 3/4 year old? I definitely wouldn’t have let my kids stay over at a friends house that young. She’s having 9 kids over!? What’s wrong with a little party during the day? Poor Jackson gets papped off on a day out without his maw, without the only present he asked for, and princess Callie is getting a full White Cart Lane get up and sleepover 😴

Reactions: 17
How does that even justify anything, showing that photo? you went boozing and left other people to make your boys birthday everyone's allowed time off but iv never heard anyone go that low, clear to everyone you have no time for that wean absolute disgrace, wouldn't be the brats birthday she missed would it 🙄what a🤡

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is a sleepover a little excessive for a 3/4 year old? I definitely wouldn’t have let my kids stay over at a friends house that young. She’s having 9 kids over!? What’s wrong with a little party during the day? Poor Jackson gets papped off on a day out without his maw, without the only present he asked for, and princess Callie is getting a full White Cart Lane get up and sleepover 😴
What mothers would allow their weans into that shire hole with that fruit loop anyway!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever the tattler was that just sent her that message 👏👏👏👏🙌🏼🙌🏼🤭🤭 gold medal 🥇 pending 👏👏 how she even has the fkin audacity to share it speaks volumes 🙈she genuinely thinks she’s doing nothing wrong 🙈 wow 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.