The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the hot wing challenge video. Imagine being out for something tomeat and these 4 + camera man are sat near you. Jess voice alone makes my ears bleed and she was loud. Wheres that poor baby? Never see him. I know girls are at school but that baby needs to be with his mum.
they living at his Mums place
That’s why the baby is never with them. Or the girls much. It’s too easy to dump them on grandma and go out do whatever they want
My worse nightmare is to go on holiday and have them on the same flight or same resort “shudders”
He has ripped Rich’s van apart. Taken the whole back off. People in comments are saying the vans a classic and not happy. Oh dear.
It’s a T4 if that means anything to anyone

Reactions: 6
plus he’s now cutting his best mates van up! I think we all know the boutique van will be Rich’s new van and job but the guy uses a huge grinder wheel with no PPE (except goggles) but I notice he knows how to use it, where the cut points are, retract the sunroof, expose all the sections that you would cut when ‘Ringing’ cars! It’s not the first time he’s just shown off his ‘’Cut n Shut’ skills ! I had heard he was into vehicle ‘Adaptations’ he knew how to strip the interior, pull the wiring back, and he was selling car interiors on Facebook 2 years ago! Filthy fat con man 😡
Seems you’re right about Rich. He lives Southend so thats why they are looking for a lock up there and the new white van is for the boutique.

Reactions: 3
Even I had forgot about that thread suggestion. So much has happened since then 🤣

Smithy Family #4 More cars than houses or sense. Stop with the pranks Nick's getting tense.

Smithy Family#4 ⬇
Lovely clothes from a smoke free home… oh wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They are on live this morning playing a game on the new PS5 he just bought himself at an over the top price on FB because none left in the shops
It’s only due to audience pointing out its 2 mins silence
Jess- oh it’s a minutes silence Nick
Nick - Okay we can do that. What’s it for?
Jess- Remembrance you know the poppy
Nick- Is it Remembrance Day today? Look we can swap characters Jess
Jess ( after reading viewers replies) It’s a 2 minute silence isn’t it?
Nick- No it’s a minutes silence isn’t it?
Jess- Is it 1 or 2. Can someone confirm quickly?

Just as it turned 11am he took a big bite of his baguette and sat there chewing it with his mouth open, started shuffling in his seat, then started fiddling with his phone, couldn’t see what he was doing but it looked like he was reading comments. Then he gave a thumbs up before the 2 mins was up then looked at Jess as though to say is it time done yet
Ffs just be respectful and cut the live for 2 mins.
I knit poppies for the Legion and sadly say there wasn’t a poppy to be seen between them.
A few of my poppies
Lest we forget

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah I saw there was few people that was live when it was the two minutes silence I was on derby Dan's live at the time and he turned comments of when it was the silence

Reactions: 2
They are on live this morning playing a game on the new PS5 he just bought himself at an over the top price on FB because none left in the shops

Just as it turned 11am he took a big bite of his baguette and sat there chewing it with his mouth open, started shuffling in his seat, then started fiddling with his phone, couldn’t see what he was doing but it looked like he was reading comments. Then he gave a thumbs up before the 2 mins was up then looked at Jess as though to say is it time done yet
I knit poppies for the Legion and sadly say there wasn’t a poppy to be seen between them.
A few of my poppies
Lest we forget
He's a disrespectful woman of a man. All about them f**k anyone else except if ur giving money or views

If you are going to honour the silence, cut the live. It’s literally 2 mins out of a whole day. Out of a whole year
I didn’t watch his live in real time
I watched it half an hour ago

Reactions: 2
He's a disrespectful woman of a man. All about them f**k anyone else except if ur giving money or views
They appear to be living like tramps too....sitting eating in the filthy bedroom.....what's that all about? Thought the GFM was so they could rent somewhere?

Reactions: 4

A few of my poppies
Lest we forget
Shameful behavior.

They appear to be living like tramps too....sitting eating in the filthy bedroom.....what's that all about? Thought the GFM was so they could rent somewhere?
When he left the hotel he said time to move on to bigger and better things. That’s his mums house Sue Holden Smith. Have you seen the state of the house with them being there? Piles and piles and piles of crap all over the place
In the fire house they ripped out the girls bed. Said its smoke damaged along with everything in the house
Look at the sofa in his mums house. Its the same sofa. Theres other things dotted around from the old house
The bed was ripped out for a TT and sympathy. How come that was ruined yet everything else is fine?
The state of how they live is disgusting isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

A few of my poppies
Lest we forget
I'm glad I haven't watched that 😡 They are so stupid, selfish and obnoxious they don't deserve anything or any happiness! bleeping rotters.
Your poppies are stunning, I love handmade items 🥰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.