The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the video of them breaking pumpkins, stamping on them etc in a pumpkin patch absolutely disgusting behaviour

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the video of them breaking pumpkins, stamping on them etc in a pumpkin patch absolutely disgusting behaviour
Yeah and nick flinging himself through the muddy puddles, as the focus was on kids. Took a kids day and made it all about him. Total buffoon

Reactions: 10
Yeah and nick flinging himself through the muddy puddles, as the focus was on kids. Took a kids day and made it all about him. Total buffoon
[/QUOTE
]
I’m quite shocked at the pumpkin smashing video, and there’s Jess involved aswell. That’s someone’s livelihood right there and they give no shits! I really hope they paid for the pumpkins and cleared their mess up

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine being at the same place with your kids and then him and his tribe come along and behaving like that? What a spoil of a lovely family day out that would be

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, but what does anyone get from supporting this family?

Those pumpkin videos are infuriating. Not only does he waste the pumpkins, he then throws himself into a muddy puddle. How that man has managed to impregnate two women is beyond me. What do they see in him? He's an actual moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, but what does anyone get from supporting this family?

Those pumpkin videos are infuriating. Not only does he waste the pumpkins, he then throws himself into a muddy puddle. How that man has managed to impregnate two women is beyond me. What do they see in him? He's an actual moron.
I bet they didn’t clean up the mess either they made. And two women?? Has he got other kids other then with Jess?! I hope they paid for all the pumpkins they ruined

Reactions: 5
Yes he has Ben who's about 14yrs old. Bet his mother is relieved she dodged that bullet 🤣

• Haha
He doesn't see him often but I believe he was reluctantly in the recent climbing video. Can't say I blame him imagine the disappointment of having iffy as your dad 😒 Hope his mother is in touch with child maintenance seeing as he's stopped working a proper job for the twit tok life!

Reactions: 4
He's not known his son Ben long from what I remember .it's only recently that he found out about him

Reactions: 3
He's not known his son Ben long from what I remember .it's only recently that he found out about him
I was just about to say.. ive just had a nose, it seems so awkward in video between them both? I would of guessed they haven’t got a bond or known eachother long

All the videos calling out Nick for his behaviour at the pumpkin farm finally people are seeing the real Nick. You'd think someone whose had their own property destroyed would be more respectful of others.

Like a comment on one of the videos pointed out these farmers have struggled even more recently because of COVID that's their livelihood and I doubt Nick and his mob cleaned it up after or paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All the videos calling out Nick for his behaviour at the pumpkin farm finally people are seeing the real Nick. You'd think someone whose had their own property destroyed would be more respectful of others.

Like a comment on one of the videos pointed out these farmers have struggled even more recently because of COVID that's their livelihood and I doubt Nick and his mob cleaned it up after or paid for it.
Even the way he wheeled his 2 small girls around in that barrow, scary!
He has a lot of hate on TT. It’s definitely tipping the scales negatively.
His FB followers seem more steadfast but even those have been questioning recently and pulling Nick up on irresponsible and dangerous antics.

Even the way he wheeled his 2 small girls around in that barrow, scary!
He has a lot of hate on TT. It’s definitely tipping the scales negatively.
His FB followers seem more steadfast but even those have been questioning recently and pulling Nick up on irresponsible and dangerous antics.
Since they focused on Facebook the comments on tiktok have been damaging for their brand. (Don't bite the hand that feeds you, Nick 😉)

He really is an uneducated, illiterate, repulsive slob of a man.
The guy needs to quit acting like a twit on tik tok and get himself a proper job and work at becoming a better role model for those children.
Also, why is everything he wears stained & grubby...how does Jess let that climb on top of her 🤢 my fanny is literally drying up just at the thought 🤮

If I'd have seen him at the pumpkin patch I would have given him a few home truths.
That is someone's land, someone's business & livelihood. It's ironic that he destroys someone else's property after bleating on about what happened to him for the last 4 months!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How ironic
He has paired partnership with GoFundMe which I suppose works like he us advertising for them which means he is getting paid to promote them
He is encouraging people to do Movember but through his GFM
Movember has it’s own site and fundraising platform Movember.com it’s been going for years
Even so, anyone can set up a GFM or JG etc so why do sheep have to do it through the Iffy GFM?
The guy is a dirty hairy messy fool, who has shaved off his messy hairy facial whiskers ready to grow it again just to get people to sign up to GFM through his link.
Is this a role model for mens health?
It’s the GFM that kicked off a lot of his backlash. The sheer gaul of him now using it in this manner
Please if anyone is doing Movember pay the money direct to Movember fund raising page.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've had a look and when you click on his link tree in his bio and go to gofund me .it doesn't look like it's his gofund me but it's there's other people's gofunds me that are showing

Reactions: 2
I've had a look and when you click on his link tree in his bio and go to gofund me .it doesn't look like it's his gofund me but it's there's other people's gofunds me that are showing
He will get paid for every click through his link tree to go fund me. So even if you click to see what's going on he still gets something for that click.
They are like affiliate links .

I was just about to say.. ive just had a nose, it seems so awkward in video between them both? I would of guessed they haven’t got a bond or known eachother long
I think he found out about him when he was 7, wonder why would the mother not tell him for so long? He use to live in Margate where he son lives apparently soon after Ben was conceived he met Jess.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.