The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me old fashioned but if someone only asked me to marry them 3 kids and 6 (?) years later, I wouldn’t be saying yes... 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the sun will pick up
On his empty promise to donate 3k. Per Month to charity that they earn on tik tok funny how he deleted that video backtracking at its finest he deffo acts on impulse then regrets after Says and does very very silly things ie pays some kids to burn his car out roots the old bird from
The shop gets her hooked on him spends thousand on scratch cards the list goes on
She never actually said yes . She certainly never gave him the reaction he wanted.

Reactions: 3
Very odd the ring did not go on her finger hmmm odd that, maybe it's got to go back. Where was the big clap and a tray of champagne coming out for everyone, maybe that's just my Do's.

Reactions: 4
She never actually said yes . She certainly never gave him the reaction he wanted.
She was prob in shock at how tit that proposal was. Or maybe that was the 4th time of them filming it and that was the best reaction she could do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very odd the ring did not go on her finger hmmm odd that, maybe it's got to go back. Where was the big clap and a tray of champagne coming out for everyone, maybe that's just my Do's.
They all went for a meal after, according to Nicks he doesn't have good internet at home vid.
Ok. I suppose it’s possible it was an alcohol free meal lol
But most celebratory meals have booze and more often than not bubbles.
Then he drove to the shop after he dropped Jess and the kids home to get a good wifi signal?
Another point. If my wifi goes down at home, I still have data that I use away from my own home set up. Don’t we all?

Reactions: 7
They all went for a meal after, according to Nicks he doesn't have good internet at home vid.
Ok. I suppose it’s possible it was an alcohol free meal lol
But most celebratory meals have booze and more often than not bubbles.
Then he drove to the shop after he dropped Jess and the kids home to get a good wifi signal?
Another point. If my wifi goes down at home, I still have data that I use away from my own home set up. Don’t we all?
he probs just drive to the shop to reassure his geriatric side chick she’s still
Going to be getting his wood jus cos he is wifeing Jess for the views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he probs just drive to the shop to reassure his geriatric side chick she’s still
Going to be getting his wood jus cos he is wifeing Jess for the views 😂
Lol you beat me to saying that, did you see her doing some dance in the shop I honestly think she has no customers, normally you do not even have time to go loo it's all go with customers what's she got tucked in her underwear it looks odd.

Still in the box lol
Is that the local working man's club.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sara,'s videos did she congratulate the happy couple, her videos are getting funnier vinegar knickers.

• Haha
Comments on the TT ring vid are mainly negative 👍☺ He's really plowing through the cash lately, wonder if it's the house insurance money being inappropriately used?

I caved and watched the video, Jess didn’t seem thrilled with being proposed to did she? 😂 she looks pissed off and embarrassed. I honestly don’t blame her though, he could of at least done a proposal without pulling some stupid ‘prank’ before it to make it what he thinks is good content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.