The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s prob gonna be a go fund me and people will be paying for the bloody wedding because he’s spent the last lot

Reactions: 5
So SAR is much more cheerful today, her and Nick locked themselves in the Cafe as a prank to the annoyance of paying customers I'm sure fgs grow up. Have you ever tried to listen in on her Live it's so boring.

Her jumper today is from Matalan, she's hit the big time 🤑 Does he have shares in that fooking cafe! Wish I could afford to lord it up in a cafe every day. Oh wait no I wouldn't because I have a job and a life so spend my time being a decent human being 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are doing Jack no favours he needs to be out in the big wide world pursuing a career. He really is a no hoper.

They are doing Jack no favours he needs to be out in the big wide world pursuing a career. He really is a no hoper.
I make you so right. He needs be with people his own age at least some of the time and building a future for himself. Jess and Nick took him on when his mim & dad died I think. They are not good mentors.
Even Amy does as well, if they are together or not doesn’t really matter. They are both 17 and need to know there is more in life than making 3 min movies.

Reactions: 4
I agree. Jack can’t rely on their ten mins of fame to get him through life forever, same with Amy if she’s still around. He needs to be getting himself out there and learning actual life skills.

Reactions: 3
It will probably be hard for Jack to amount to anything in life though seeing as though he appears to have the personality and charisma of a brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven't read this thread for a while, but I see that they're all still scummy chavs.
And don't even get me started on Sare, I honestly want to smash my phone up when I see her.
She's apparently only 54...Yeah in dog years perhaps 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
.Sara said she was retiring next year, don't you normally retire at 60. She looks so silly in those jeans that are split at the knee, it's like she wears her daughter's clothes.

It will probably be hard for Jack to amount to anything in life though seeing as though he appears to have the personality and charisma of a brick.
Totally agree he had the personally of a slow worm.

What's a worry to me is the number one fan keeping a dog or more than one in the scary room of hers I can hear it wimpering while she is talking bollocks to her audience it's in a cage. The room looks like it's a scene from Silence of the Lamb's, this is so cruel and she has regular trips away what happens to the dog's. Do you think RSPA would visit that hell hole.

Last edited:
In the car vid NIck said he thinks there is just a few tiktokers with multiple accounts that are posting hate on his page. And he is trying to stay away because he can't help but look at the replies as it affects (here we go with that phrase again)his "mental health"
I just looked at his most recent TT the engagement one, it has over 8,000 replies, that's not a few people with multiple accounts hating that's full of ex warriors, donators, previously on the fence people saying how they feel and a lot of questions and disgust in there.

Reactions: 6
Haven't read this thread for a while, but I see that they're all still scummy chavs.
And don't even get me started on Sare, I honestly want to smash my phone up when I see her.
She's apparently only 54...Yeah in dog years perhaps 🥴

I take it your a Sare from the shop fan then 🤣

• Haha
I blocked their accounts away last year. I thought I was in a minority not liking them. So glad other see what I see. And I'm not just a troll who's jealous 🙈🙈🙈
I don’t like them. Too exploitative. I never donated, wouldn’t even entertain the idea. Not jealous. Yeah I would appreciate a few more ££ to waste on useless tit, but my useless tit wouldn’t mean indulging myself on a jet ski I would only get to use a handful of times a year. We are a 2 car family but we don’t work from home like they do so the cars are a necessity for me. They however are always together always in the Q7, I appreciate my siblings and would move the earth for them, but I hope I wouldn’t be selfish and employ one of them in a short lived dead end job where they are separated from real life and real friiends. Does Jack even have friends?
The whole set up just screams wrong vibes. So many many many feel the same. Its obvious from replies to what he does.
Everything has a shelf life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They say they are moving to a 6 bedroom house in the West country somewhere with a pool and stables etc. They are taking everyone with them and the dogs. They have dumped the poor snake at a local shop and asking FB people to rehome it, as it can’t go with them. I wonder why theres no room for a snake in a massive countryside home.
Snakes are for life, not just for content.

Reactions: 4
Where have they said about the house .I saw the snake video and it's awful there just abandoning it but I've not seen anything about what house .unless I missed it

Reactions: 1
W
Where have they said about the house .I saw the snake video and it's awful there just abandoning it but I've not seen anything about what house .unless I missed it
Weeks ago they viewed house and said they put offer in. Vids on FB posted around the muddle of September
On another note. I can’t stop laughing. Nick did a retake of the proposal because the first filming didn’t go well lol

EDIT. I think he’s deleted the vid. He has deleted a lot of vids where he was dangerous driving or no seat belts and I think that was one without a seatbelt

@lozza96
It was a vid posted on 14th September
I posted about it on page 5 of this thread
As I said before. Since the newspaper article he has cleared off a lot of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.