The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice new gold chain not cheep. He is so rubbing his fans noses in it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nice new gold chain not cheep. He is so rubbing his fans noses in it
They deserve it long may it continue, they bully anyone who says anything and get them banned so if they want to give the Smithy's Family 💰 keep it coming they're getting used to it

Reactions: 7
They are def looking at houses somewhere in the west country. The estate agent can be heard in the background

Reactions: 2
Apprantenly they are donating the full go fund me amount to different charities.. again..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thy say, they have put an offer in on a 6 bed property with a pool and stables and land, and if it doesn't go to plan its not just their lives they risk messing up. I think they are moving there with Jess mum, I think she's the one with the wherewithall
Nick said work on the fire house has come to a stand still because he hasn't got the heart anymore to keep fixing it up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Won't be hard to locate the house with that description 🙄 and where's the mortgage coming from🤦‍♂️
The GFM must be a never ending pot! So far it's paid for the burnt car finance, some to the neighbours, takeaways/cafes, trips to Smyths, probably a deposit on the new car and probably a deposit on temporary house they in now? But now the full lot is going to charities 🤔
Haha give your belly a wobble 🍺 and your nose a shake ❄ you're full of tit Numpty Nick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thy say, they have put an offer in on a 6 bed property with a pool and stables and land, and if it doesn't go to plan its not just their lives they risk messing up. I think they are moving there with Jess mum, I think she's the one with the wherewithall
Nick said work on the fire house has come to a stand still because he hasn't got the heart anymore to keep fixing it up

It was too hot the other day and went playing with. Bins for the rest of the day

But it’s not his house! Surely if the insurance are paying him to do it, they’ll want the work completed

Reactions: 8
His heart isn't in it because it's hard work, he isn't a proper builder and he doesn't like working 🤣

Reactions: 10
It is isn’t it. It’s not funny at all no matter what he or their “fans” think.

In all honesty the gfm probably isn’t needed, they made so much from the TikToks after the fire, the Facebook videos etc plus any money they made from the beginning. It’s easy to just give the gfm to charities.
also if moving with Jess’s mum, maybe she’s selling her own house (she had her own as well as the one they lived in just smaller) maybe she has money to help. One their house as sold that’s two lots of money from property also. I’ve seen plenty of TikTokers a year on buying houses without needing a mortgage because they’ve made so much.

Did anyone see Nick driving pretty fast and then doing a Phil Collins on the steering wheel so hands free driving giving it some welly of all the stupid things this takes the biscuit.

Oh No not seen those, it was playing Phil Collins and he was doing the invisible drums.

While driving very fast, people clearly made comments and it's been removed I suppose.
Not seen the Phil Collins one but he has deleted quite a few vids on TT all the ones with fires in the garden have been deleted

Not seen the Phil Collins one but he has deleted quite a few vids on TT all the ones with fires in the garden have been deleted
I think they were driving to Devon but it was crazy no hands at high-speed while he pretends to Drum.Has anyone noticed the amount of pretend really serious statement s Tom Manley puts out and then it's a so called funny but it's not funny at all, it's annoying.

It's on Instagram I've just watched it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.