The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I second this when the time comes
There's even more hate since this was posted πŸ‘πŸ˜†

People I know personally used to like them, but are now saying how they are dangerous and dodgy. The warriors are brainwashed, someone needs to get them a Netflix subscription so they have better things to watch 😏

Reactions: 7
Nick said in last nights live. Google Smithy family and Tattle Life. Jess said. Please don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nick said in last nights live. Google Smithy family and Tattle Life. Jess said. Please don’t
Oh good hear this then what's going on Nick wearing that disgusting Smithy's top bit of a come down from Nike although probably the same price mugs

Reactions: 5
You don't even need to finish writing smithy fam and the top search is JETSKI 🀣🀣🀣 Followed by the articles in Daily Mail and The Sun πŸ˜† It's not just Tattlers that don't like him. Direct them here as all the receipts and evidence of his dangerous acts are posted here. It won't be deleted like his videos are! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's odd, I find this thread to be very tame compared to what I read on tiktok :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We can only talk about what we see so what's his problem.
[/QUOTE]
Probably because he can’t delete the comments on here like he has been on TikTok lately 🀣 what happened to him never blocking people πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably because he can’t delete the comments on here like he has been on TikTok lately 🀣 what happened to him never blocking people πŸ˜„
[/QUOTE]
Yes for sure but I've seen the tide turn a lot.

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

And Facebook not one bad thing in the comments on a lot of his posts.

And Facebook not one bad thing in the comments on a lot of his posts.
[/QUOTE]
I was reading some of the comments such as my son has a cold, I mean no one cares especially them lot. I see Sara's another getting gifts on her live I wondered why she bothered but I thought she was probably bored, I bet that shop would double the takings if they employed someone else.

They gave away ,5 PlayStation's I see then say you are so amazing. It didn't cost them a penny Smyths toys gave them to them he was flashing the Smyths bag full time more than likely gave soppy bollocks jack a free one as well. People don't see how it works do they

Reactions: 5
They gave away ,5 PlayStation's I see then say you are so amazing. It didn't cost them a penny Smyths toys gave them to them he was flashing the Smyths bag full time more than likely gave soppy bollocks jack a free one as well. People don't see how it works do they
They were probably people they knew aswell.

Reactions: 6
They were probably people they knew aswell.
Whatever these people in Social Media are giving away, it doesn't come from their own pockets. It either been donated from elsewhere, an advertisement for a business or company or something they don't want after being gifted it. In no way are they being charitable. Wish people would open their eyes

Reactions: 9
How did Jack get one normally under rules relative's are not allowed to benefit out of it was a competition.

Reactions: 3
How did Jack get one normally under rules relative's are not allowed to benefit out of it was a competition.
He took one to his son in Margate too
Fair enough if he got one for him but not if it broke a condition or something

If they been together 15 years how does he have a son of like 12 that ain’t hers 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.