The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is consumed with jealousy because DHB is getting loads of views and he is not people are fed up of the little squirt.

Reactions: 9
Spraying Jess with that disgusting pool water and wetting all her phone. He’s a fucking childish, vile, idiot.

Reactions: 5
I see his diet lasted less than his tik tok absence On the plus side he's struggling to hit 4k likes and only a few hundred comments off over 800k followers 🤏

We need a new thread, who can start one?

Reactions: 5
I don’t I mow how you do threads but we are four pages over now so definitely need a new thread

The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and nicks running out of money .

Reactions: 13
I don’t I mow how you do threads but we are four pages over now so definitely need a new thread

The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and nicks running out of money .
Brilliant go with that sounds great

Reactions: 6
I was cringing of him on the video on tiktok. Proper flashing of his mercb cap

Reactions: 3
curiouser and curiouser
We get kebabs from Aspendos in Dymchurch (seaside) on a day trip I wonder if that belongs to the same family

oh that got took down pretty fast

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Screen shots of Friends stolen car been published might get taken down fast too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.