The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is snowy escape good? Tempted to buy but I need to wait til I get paid and maybe when they reduce the price a little 🤣 I spent so much on new packs since start of lockdown
You can buys Sims 4 expansion packs for a cheaper price on a website called Kinguin. It's legit, I bought snowy escapes on there! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ahh I assumed it was something like that. Are they from EA or downloaded from elsewhere?
There’s a few websites where the majority of people upload them. The Sims Resource is one of them. Some people have their own pages too, but a quick google will give you lots of websites. And YouTube is a great place to discover mods!

Does anyone watch any sims youtubers? I have started to watch deligracy and enjoy it so far
Carmen king and creepy sims are great 😇

You can buys Sims 4 expansion packs for a cheaper price on a website called Kinguin. It's legit, I bought snowy escapes on there! X
Oh amazing! I can’t justify spending any more I might need to find a way of sneakily getting them free lol, anyone who wants mods or custom content if you watch simmers on YouTube they tell you what they use and sometimes leave links to download that’s how I found all the good ones!

I used to absolutely love it. The mobile version is a bit rubbish imo. But I did play Sim City for ages and loved that. But then I gave up on it and haven’t been back to the city for a while haha

Sims 2 is by far my favourite! I got every expansion pack and stuff pack for free from EA :) I think they are also doing it for the Sims 3 now as well as long as you have the actual disc for it, go to their chat help online and ask them and they will ask you to take a picture of the disc and that days date and send it and then they send you a link to download eeeeeeverything 😍

Sims 4 was bloody awful. I only played it a few times. I never played 3 so can’t compare it to that but I was shocked at how backwards the gameplay had gone. So babyish and basic.
Omg I need to get hold of a cheap disk of sims 3 then if they're giving away all the EPs. They gave me all of sims 2 too and its amazing. I only play sims 4 as base game +cc and mods.

I never liked building them that much I loved decorating them though. Idk why but I hated it when my Sims lived in a house with an upstairs 🤣 on the ps4 im talking about like, the controls are annoying

I never liked building them that much I loved decorating them though. Idk why but I hated it when my Sims lived in a house with an upstairs 🤣 on the ps4 im talking about like, the controls are annoying
I hardly ever build an upstairs. Despite playing since the beginning I’m still a really basic builder. Plus everything in Sims 4 seems to take an age. Going downstairs is like an hour Sims time :rolleyes: :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I don't think they give away the dlcs for Sims 3 do they? The Sims 3 dlcs are all still for sale on origin etc. Only saying as it would be be a dream if they did and no one would see me for days 😂

I used to really enjoy the Sims games that came out on console. Sims Bustin’ Out on PS2 in particular was my favourite. They were actually really well done imo, I liked that you had a story and goals to complete in game. Wish they’d make another one or remaster Bustin’ Out. I think Sims on console works better like that with a story and stuff, rather than a traditional Sims game.

Urbz was pretty good too.

Reactions: 2
I may have spent 60+ quid on The Sims 4 yesterday, and it's ALL Tattle's fault (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I may have spent 60+ quid on The Sims 4 yesterday, and it's ALL Tattle's fault (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). ;)
Enjoy! Took me quite a while to get into because I loved Sims 3 so much, but the graphics are great and some of the worlds are beautiful. Now I can’t go back to any other one!

I downloaded wicked whims it’s so graphic 😂 does anyone else have any good mod recommendations 😍

• Haha
Ah I love the sims, 3 is the one I still currently play I didn’t get on with 4 and I like the open world of 3 as it’s easy to have lots of generations of the same family. Used to play sims 2 as a teenager too. I’m 25 now and started replaying 3 during the first lockdown in the evenings when toddler went to bed haha. Played it up until end of august when I had my second baby 👶🏼 But it’s a game I’ll always dip in and out of when I can - only problem is I get so into it I forget to talk to my fiancé next to me on the sofa 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I downloaded wicked whims it’s so graphic 😂 does anyone else have any good mod recommendations 😍
Wicked perversions,aep photography, sugar life, slice of life,extreme violence,basemental dru gs, mc command center to name a few of my faves 😜they’re mainly adult ones🤭 there’s a good few other ones like go to school mods for kids and teens too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This thread has made me so nostalgic! Played since the first release of Sims 1 all the way through and still go through bursts of obsession with it, although I do find Sims 4 is simultaneously a time drain with no real engaging gameplay?!

Sims 2 will forever be my favourite, I would love to be able to play it again. Will have to go searching through the loft at my parents’ house in the hope that the discs are still there, I wish it was available to buy as a download but they won’t do it while they want Sims 4 to be their money maker... it will make everyone realise how bad it is in comparison!

I forgot Brandi Broke randomly changed into maternity clothes during like the first day of playing the Brokes in about 10 years, I was so confused for a sec then realised it was from her fella that died 😂

Still going to get her with Don and get her pregnant and then he’s going to give her hush money (in other words I’m going to do the motherlode cheat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Wicked perversions,aep photography, sugar life, slice of life,extreme violence,basemental dru gs, mc command center to name a few of my faves 😜they’re mainly adult ones🤭 there’s a good few other ones like go to school mods for kids and teens too!
Thank you !!❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.