I always play with the motherlode cheat 
My fella walked past the laptop the other night and saw Brandi only had like 400 quid and he was laughing her head off like AAAHHHHH SHESSSSS SKINT - coming from someone who’s never played beforeI always play with the motherlode cheat![]()
I was playing it once and showed my fella the motherlode and he replied saying 'typical scouser' cos he's a woolyback from Sowwie 🥱My fella walked past the laptop the other night and saw Brandi only had like 400 quid and he was laughing her head off like AAAHHHHH SHESSSSS SKINT - coming from someone who’s never played before![]()
I’m really sad and never cheat. I love playing rags to riches. Then I buy all the expensive stuff, get bored and move on to the next poor familyI always play with the motherlode cheat![]()
I had a tit day at work today so I’m just going on now to ruin Brandi’s lifeMy fella took the baby out for the day today, im regretting not using that time playing the Sims![]()
I'm sure I used to kill Brandi accidentally a few times. She's the one with the toddler in a caravan isnt she? Them being pregnant is proper hard graft sometimes!! She used to just die of starvation and id be like 'oh tit!'I had a tit day at work today so I’m just going on now to ruin Brandi’s life
Yeah that’s herI'm sure I used to kill Brandi accidentally a few times. She's the one with the toddler in a caravan isnt she? Them being pregnant is proper hard graft sometimes!! She used to just die of starvation and id be like 'oh tit!'![]()
HahahahaMy fella walked past the laptop the other night and saw Brandi only had like 400 quid and he was laughing her head off like AAAHHHHH SHESSSSS SKINT - coming from someone who’s never played before![]()
Same is it bad I've debating asking my fella to go out for the day with the baby just so I can play it?You are making me want to neglect my child to go play sims