The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that can happen in WickedWhims mod. Tried WW for a short while, it's funny and the attention to detail of some makers was just bonkers. Maybe try it for yourself 😂 Got sick of it after a week but if you want to add even more drama, give it a go.
I have wicked whims and slice of life! I did have the one where you can get kidnapped and murdered but it got abit too much!

I haven’t played for a while but this thread is inspiring me to!
I also have the part with peeping Tom and he comes and stands at the window doing naughty things 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sims 2 is by far my favourite! I got every expansion pack and stuff pack for free from EA :) I think they are also doing it for the Sims 3 now as well as long as you have the actual disc for it, go to their chat help online and ask them and they will ask you to take a picture of the disc and that days date and send it and then they send you a link to download eeeeeeverything 😍

Sims 4 was bloody awful. I only played it a few times. I never played 3 so can’t compare it to that but I was shocked at how backwards the gameplay had gone. So babyish and basic.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I haven’t played sims for a few years and I found myself playing too much for an adult in their late 20s starting a business but I used to LOVE the mods. I’d mostly download clothes and furniture for the house.
I do remember however seeing some really bonkers sex mods. I won’t post any on here because they’re NSFW but have a good if you fancy!😂

Reactions: 1
I wish I could play with MODs but I play on my boyfriends computer and don’t think he would let me. Nothing extreme. Just the story progression one.

I think that can happen in WickedWhims mod. Tried WW for a short while, it's funny and the attention to detail of some makers was just bonkers. Maybe try it for yourself 😂 Got sick of it after a week but if you want to add even more drama, give it a go.
oh my god I can’t believe ive never heard of this I need to try this is it for sims 2 or sims 4 ? 😂😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm in my late 30s and I love The Sims. I play it on the console and it so much better than on PC.
It just such a fun game to chill out too.

Reactions: 4
I had Sims 2 on the PSP and DS, as well as The Urbz on GameCube when I was a kid. It's been a while since I've played Sims 3, but I love it! Couldn't get into 4, maybe I should try playing again.

28 and I still love it. My favourite is probably Sims 2 and then 3. The Sims 2 soundtrack makes me so nostalgic and relaxes me 😂.
Anyone remember The Sims Makin Magic?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
28 and I still love it. My favourite is probably Sims 2 and then 3. The Sims 2 soundtrack makes me so nostalgic and relaxes me 😂.
Anyone remember The Sims Makin Magic?
Aw I loved Makin Magic, one of my fave packs. 😂

I LOVED The Sims and used to spend hours playing it. I got bored when the expansion packs were released though as there was too many.

Also loved Theme Park and Hospital. Would love to play The original Theme Hospital and Sims again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no I LOVED the Sims 😭 I've played it since I was like 11. Sims 2 was my fave. I loved Bon Voyage! My fella got me Sims 4 for Christmas and the last 2 months of my pregnancy I was literally bedbound and just played it 🤣 haven't played it for 8 months now I have the baby 😪😅

Love The Sims! Got my 8 year old into it (I should clarify - the building part of the Sims - no woohoos for him!), so I don't look like a saddo 🤣 forever downloading mods for him on TSR.

Yes! I'm mid 30s and have been playing since the Sims 1. I go through phases tho where I hardly play because you know adulting gets in the way

Reactions: 2
oh my god I can’t believe ive never heard of this I need to try this is it for sims 2 or sims 4 ? 😂😍
Sims 4 😂 There are SO many little settings, it can be a bit of a faff but it's good for custom gameplay. You can even make npc sims do things lmao, and if I remember correctly there is like a sub-mod where you can be a prostitute but never tried that myself. 😂 I remember watching a gameplay where the character wascharging customers for sex, it was so funny.

Sims 2 is by far my favourite! I got every expansion pack and stuff pack for free from EA:) I think they are also doing it for the Sims 3 now as well as long as you have the actual disc for it, go to their chat help online and ask them and they will ask you to take a picture of the disc and that days date and send it and then they send you a link to download eeeeeeverything 😍

Sims 4 was bloody awful. I only played it a few times. I never played 3 so can’t compare it to that but I was shocked at how backwards the gameplay had gone. So babyish and basic.
This is lifechanging for me, I must go and find out more :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Sims 4 😂 There are SO many little settings, it can be a bit of a faff but it's good for custom gameplay. You can even make npc sims do things lmao, and if I remember correctly there is like a sub-mod where you can be a prostitute but never tried that myself. 😂 I remember watching a gameplay where the character wascharging customers for sex, it was so funny.

This is lifechanging for me, I must go and find out more :m
Oh my god I am going to try download it now 😍😂 I will have to get all my college work done first though because I know I will be sucked into a sims hole, hours feel like minutes when playing the sims 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.