The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sims 4 😂 There are SO many little settings, it can be a bit of a faff but it's good for custom gameplay. You can even make npc sims do things lmao, and if I remember correctly there is like a sub-mod where you can be a prostitute but never tried that myself. 😂 I remember watching a gameplay where the character wascharging customers for sex, it was so funny.

This is lifechanging for me, I must go and find out more :m
I had a mod similar to this for sims 3 when I played on my laptop and one of the prostitutes was called Hatbox 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m 27 and still play the Sims 2 with all the expansion packs on my old fossil laptop 🤣

I had the first one with Bustin’ Out and Urbz on PS2, didn’t really take to Sims 3. Bought 4 for the PS4 when it was like £8 during lockdown and it gave me motion sickness 🌝

I’ve played the free play one on the iPad and it’s actually really good 😂

I used to love it as a teen then stopped playing for a while. But thanks to lockdown I started again and I loveeeee building houses! I am trying to get them to complete every aspiration but then my game glitched from too many traits :(

Reactions: 1
My sims always have to cheat and have affairs 😂😂 the only thing that annoyed me is that you can’t get a teen pregnant
Omg I’m 28 too and love the sims 😆 I’m playing again since I got my new laptop lol and I’ve started downloading mods and custom content,it makes it so much better! There is a mod for teen pregnancy by the way loads of tutorials on how to install them on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
There was a house I adored in sims 2 that I used to dream living in IRL. My fave is sims 3 but macbook can't support it so stuck with sims 4.

Omg I’m 28 and love the sims I’m playing now since I got my new laptop lol! There is a mod for teen pregnancy!
I was able to "mess around" with the snowy escape expansion and my teen sim.I was shocked lol

• Heart
  • Haha
I played it when I was younger. It's the only video game that my girlfriend plays, and has said because she can create the perfect boyfriend, unlike me :ROFLMAO:

There was a house I adored in sims 2 that I used to dream living in IRL. My fave is sims 3 but macbook can't support it so stuck with sims 4.

I was able to "mess around" with the snowy escape expansion and my teen sim.I was shocked lol
Is snowy escape good? Tempted to buy but I need to wait til I get paid and maybe when they reduce the price a little 🤣 I spent so much on new packs since start of lockdown

I still play Sims 2 most days and have done since it came out 😂 not a fan of the new ones at all, I see it as my escape from work each day. I don’t think I’ll ever stop playing it!

Reactions: 4
I still play Sims 2 most days and have done since it came out 😂 not a fan of the new ones at all, I see it as my escape from work each day. I don’t think I’ll ever stop playing it!
I remember when The Sims 2 came out, I was 12 and sooo excited, lol. I don't know if it is still available but The Sims website used to have packages you could download, like hairstyles, clothing, makeup looks etc.

Reactions: 2
They’re going downhill, I have sims 4 but I remember playing 3 as a teen and you could do so much more! It was more open world style

Which town was it in?😍 my favourite was always Pleasantview 😍

I play it through origin which is part of EA, I had all the discs but it wasn’t compatible with my computer. I don’t think origin have it available anymore I happened to download it by chance I think I had to prove I downloaded it onto my computer with the discs. It’s worth asking origin if they will let you download it now if anyone wants to play it again, it’s the sims 2 ultimate collection so it has all the expansion packs.

I had the first one with Bustin’ Out and Urbz on PS2,
I loved them two 🤣 the Urbz was the best with the Black eyed peas 😅 i liked how you go to different types of places and smooze and have to dress different, I always remember the Tokyo like location 🤣

• Heart
I loved them two 🤣 the Urbz was the best with the Black eyed peas 😅 i liked how you go to different types of places and smooze and have to dress different, I always remember the Tokyo like location 🤣
YES!! 😭😭😭 oh I might see if still got it somewhere 🤣

My sims always have to cheat and have affairs 😂😂 the only thing that annoyed me is that you can’t get a teen pregnant
I did the same thing but made her give her cheating husband another chance even after he had a love child. The love child lives with them now.

I also love giving them large families. When I first started playing and didn't know how to look after the kids two of them got taken into care.

I LOVED The Sims and used to spend hours playing it. I got bored when the expansion packs were released though as there was too many.

Also loved Theme Park and Hospital. Would love to play The original Theme Hospital and Sims again ❤
I also had Theme Park and hospital! Loved theme park more.

Happy times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I did the same thing but made her give her cheating husband another chance even after he had a love child. The love child lives with them now.

I also love giving them large families. When I first started playing and didn't know how to look after the kids two of them got taken into care.

I also had Theme Park and hospital! Loved theme park more.

Such happy times.
One time my sim was in the shower and the baby was crying so the social worker came to take her away 😭 I took all the doors out of my babies room so she couldn’t leave 🤣 then she just vanished in to this air with my sims kid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Used to be mad on Sims 1 (Ps2 not sure if this happened on PC) but you’d snog your husband and it would come up like “shall we have a baby?” And this creepy cradle used to appear 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! Haven’t played in about 8 years but I remember having all the other types too like the one you could be a celebrity I think? They were in different coloured cases.
Omg I remember spending hours literally playing.

They’d go swimming and I’d take the steps away and they’d die. What was wrong with me ?! 🤣

• Haha
Did anyone hate in Sims 2, when Mortimer would storm into people's houses, insult people, argue with them, make them cry and suddenly leave. Then, they wouldn't do anything because they were upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is snowy escape good? Tempted to buy but I need to wait til I get paid and maybe when they reduce the price a little 🤣 I spent so much on new packs since start of lockdown
I like it so far. I haven’t played too much because works been crazy. But I’ve got a young couple in a new home. Not built with it yet but the decorative items are quite cute. I’ve been snowboarding a few times too lol.

Which town was it in?😍 my favourite was always Pleasantview 😍
Pleasant view too! I loved it. I’ll see if I can find it later.
Was sims 2 where we also had the Shakespeare themed town? and strange town?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.