The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing Sims 3, I once put a fridge in a room with a sim, took away the doors and made them keep eating. They got so fat and eventually died I think.

Virtual equivalent of ant vs. magnifying glass. Just typing that makes younger me sound like a psychopath. 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved the storyline. With Bella disappearing after she had been shagging Don, even though he was with Cassandra, but he was shagging Nina & Dina. Even though they were sisters! And one of them was married to Mortimer? Think it was Dina 🤣 it was quality. If I werent exhausted due to my baby I'd probs play it all of lockdown 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
28 and I still love it. My favourite is probably Sims 2 and then 3. The Sims 2 soundtrack makes me so nostalgic and relaxes me 😂.
Anyone remember The Sims Makin Magic?
I used to love makin magic! And I loved Vacation!
Sims 2 I didn’t have many expansions
But in 3 I had most of them
have the sims 4 and I have a couple
I like island life but really just play for the mods now because I have a dark sense of humour 🤣 me and my friend have a competition who can do the most vile thing to the sims so far I’m losing the game 😂

I loved the storyline. With Bella disappearing after she had been shagging Don, even though he was with Cassandra, but he was shagging Nina & Dina. Even though they were sisters! And one of them was married to Mortimer? Think it was Dina 🤣 it was quality. If I werent exhausted due to my baby I'd probs play it all of lockdown 😂
Megan we are like tattle soul sisters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I started a new game on this last week 😂 Don has married Cassandra and got her pregnant but he’s still shagging the sisters and two other random birds he picked up walking past the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started a new game on this last week 😂 Don has married Cassandra and got her pregnant but he’s still shagging the sisters and two other random birds he picked up walking past the house 🤣
I didnt like the Romance trait, all they wanna do is shag i cant keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnt like the Romance trait, all they wanna do is shag i cant keep up 🤣
I know his next goal is “woohoo with 10 sims” and I’m like nooooo Don hun that’s your lot you’ll spread syphilis round Pleasantview 💀

Might get him to get Brandi Broke up the duff so he can deny a trampy kid and then maybe get him to settle with Dina or Nina 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sims 1 was my life for so long as a teenager.

i was really excited to see sims 4 on ea play now that’s part of Xbox game pass but I just couldn’t get on with it at all, not sure if it was because console rather than pc or the actual game.

i was so disappointed!

Or when you trying to get your points up for female Sims character, so you use the telescope and come back with an alien baby and the husband doesn't even act any differently to the baby.

Reactions: 2
My sims shagging don too but she’s a stripper and hooker so she’s shagged most of the town, I’m using the wicked whims and hoe it up mod 🤣they’re the best, she also does live streams sort of like only fans 😇 I’m just living my best slutty life through my sim in lockdown 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always loved the Sims! Started with 1 but 2 was my all time favourite. The small details made 2 for me, the fact that you could choose a specific meal for your Sims to prepare was my favourite as a teen😂 and the fact that Sims had ‘genetics’ so families had a resemblance. Such good times, I still have 2 on my laptop.

3 was good but a bit glitchy, loved the open world and how other households aged with your main house. 4 just seems really soulless, I still play it occasionally but get bored with it quicker. It looks nice and build mode is fab, but gameplay is boring. The Sims really don’t seem to be individuals and they act the same really. Annoying bugs like constant fetching glasses of water and blocking the fridge by eating right in front of it are SO annoying and are things that should have been fixed quite easily.

I couldn’t bring myself to pay the £500 or what ever it costs to get every expansion for 4 so I found other means of downloading it instead. Gotta say even with all the packs it still feels like it’s missing a lot. Thank the lord for mods!

Not played for YEARS - loved Sims 1 & 2 back in the day (and the creator community beef had to be seen to be believed sometimes), but got burnt out. Am currently looking for a sandbox-y type of building game again, so at CDkeys website as we speak. Origin/EA seems to be having a Black Friday sale on a fair few of the Sims 4 expansions, if anyone else is interested.

Reactions: 2
I used to love on the sims 2 ea website people could upload their own stories using the gallery feature, some of them were actually pretty good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I miss Sims so much! Since first lockdown I’ve been toying with the idea of buying a laptop just to play it again but I just can’t afford it and I have a one year old who keeps me on my bluddy toes 😂

I’m 32 and I’ve played it since the beginning. Still love it. I’ve just bought Snowy Escape and I’m really enjoying it. I find I go through stages though of being obsessed with it when a new pack comes out then getting bored of it and leaving it for ages.

Sorry being really dim here, what do you mean by mods?

I downloaded Sims4 during Lockdown 1.0, but then my husband was always using the Mac for work and it was sunny, so I stopped playing. Might need to start again.

Sorry being really dim here, what do you mean by mods?

I downloaded Sims4 during Lockdown 1.0, but then my husband was always using the Mac for work and it was sunny, so I stopped playing. Might need to start again.
It’s short for game modifications where people add extra features and game play that you can download and add to your game. Some of them are really quite incredible!

It’s short for game modifications where people add extra features and game play that you can download and add to your game. Some of them are really quite incredible!
Ahh I assumed it was something like that. Are they from EA or downloaded from elsewhere?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.