The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have a mac, there's a website to download a torrent all DLC (including a workaround to log in so you can use the online gallery). Search nmac + sims 4.

Reactions: 2
I love watching lilsimsies streams when washing up. They are about 3 hours long so I never have to change it. It’s good background noise.

Reactions: 1
I love watching them whilst I workout!
I’m gonna try a few more this evening, I watched a bit of lilsimsie and wasn’t sure but I’ll have to dip in again

I love watching them whilst I workout!
I’m gonna try a few more this evening, I watched a bit of lilsimsie and wasn’t sure but I’ll have to dip in again
I like her in small doses but I think its because her voice grates on me😅

• Haha
I like her in small doses but I think its because her voice grates on me😅
I’ll be honest I can only handle her videos as background noise 😂 I couldn’t sit down and watch her

plumbella is another good one though

Reactions: 2
I was playing last night with this family and I thought it would be nice for them to have a third child. Well they went and had triplets didn’t they! Managing 3 toddlers is going to be a huge pain, I’m hiring a nanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad I’ve found this thread!
I’ve played Sims since I was probably 12.

Did anyone else have the Makin Magic expansion pack? That was my fave and the vacation expansion pack.

I currently play Sims 4 and have the Jobs and Pets expansion packs!

I used to have loads of mods but they ended up messing my computer up 😂

Reactions: 5
I was playing last night with this family and I thought it would be nice for them to have a third child. Well they went and had triplets didn’t they! Managing 3 toddlers is going to be a huge pain, I’m hiring a nanny.
I have been known to have my Sim’s kids purposefully taken away because they’ve had twins/triplets and I just can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was trying to think if the word "refreshing" was a hint, but I still can't work it out lol
Apparently it's not new, they're just going and updating game packs already in the game. Giving them a "refresh" however there is a new kit

I have questions!

I love the original Simsand I managed to download a copy and use some kind of virtual Windows XP...However, that virtual thing isn't working anymore..is there any other way I can play it?

Alternatively, what is the newest version and will it run on any pc? Also, will I like it, if I found The Sims 2 too complicated 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.