The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always play rags to riches. My Sim is a single woman, cooking, gardening and cross-stitching, living off the land. She’s just had a baby with her neighbour Simon Scott, who always pranks my toilet every time he comes to my house. He’s married to Sara Scott, owner of the pub, who my Sim is also friends with. My Sim is obviously not a good friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve started playing cottage living now and decided to start from scratch with no money and make it more of a challenge for myself. I’ve always just played with loads of money and just acted out storylines and never actually done much game play with the sims if that makes sense. So myself and my sim are learning all about fishing, gardening and cooking and my god there’s so much to learn and remember 🤣

My story is my sim is a young adult; her parents died and left her some money so she bought a house in the countryside because she’s always dreamed of living that life. But she has no money left over and has to make her own way now. She has a part time job as a barista to bring a small amount of money in and at the moment is growing flowers and fishing then selling it to the grocery shop whilst educating herself (and myself) along the way. It’s sort of gonna be a rags to riches and she will end up with a daughter and a massive farm with animals, living her best farm life.
Love a rags to riches. Can never go from a completely empty lot though!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never been one to play a story but I’ve been watching deligracy on YouTube and found the story play quite fascinating! It’s made me quite want cottage living too. And seasons. And cats and dogs. I just wish I had time to play 😩

I used to make my sims live in tents because it was easier than having a house. Just had a small room with a kitchen and bathroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve never been one to play a story but I’ve been watching deligracy on YouTube and found the story play quite fascinating! It’s made me quite want cottage living too. And seasons. And cats and dogs. I just wish I had time to play 😩
I’ve just watched her build with the new pack and it’s made me want it SO bad!! Her Parenting story is probably my fave Sims YT series, I loved Grandma Judy 😅

I’ve just watched her build with the new pack and it’s made me want it SO bad!! Her Parenting story is probably my fave Sims YT series, I loved Grandma Judy 😅
same here! I haven’t seen much of her other videos but will deffo check them out. Find her humour hilarious😂

I watch her partner James Turner and enjoy his videos- will deffo check out Deli!

My new sim for my country life rags to riches is called Sophia Loft-Hawkes 😝 tried to pick a rich kid sounding name.

She's a girl from a wealthy family whose parents tried to send her to Brichester University to do a degree in medicine but she has other ideas so she ran away! I've added a few of the lot challenges so she has to grow her own produce and trade.

She's started off in Henley on Bagley on the vacant lot and I've got her a few chicken coops and a tiny box house. Looking forward to fully exploring the pack now!

(my farmy cottage didn't work out)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve started playing cottage living now and decided to start from scratch with no money and make it more of a challenge for myself. I’ve always just played with loads of money and just acted out storylines and never actually done much game play with the sims if that makes sense. So myself and my sim are learning all about fishing, gardening and cooking and my god there’s so much to learn and remember 🤣

My story is my sim is a young adult; her parents died and left her some money so she bought a house in the countryside because she’s always dreamed of living that life. But she has no money left over and has to make her own way now. She has a part time job as a barista to bring a small amount of money in and at the moment is growing flowers and fishing then selling it to the grocery shop whilst educating herself (and myself) along the way. It’s sort of gonna be a rags to riches and she will end up with a daughter and a massive farm with animals, living her best farm life.
Just quoting myself here as my storyline mentioned above has gone tits up already 🤣 My sim was doing really well, she’d learnt a lot about gardening and fishing and had 2 chickens. She was catching and selling fish, making jams and selling them and completing village errands. Her dream of owning her own farm didn’t seem such a long way off now. She had no interest in romance but hoped one day when she was settled down she’d meet a nice man and have a child, but was a very reserved, innocent sim.

Then she got invited to a pool party in Sulani, had too many drinks, decided to stay over night but had nowhere to sleep, wee or wash. So she befriended an elderly man who lives on the beach and had to flirt her way into his house to use his facilities. Next thing they’re having sex and she’s returning to Henford on Bagley carrying his baby 🤣🤣🤣

I was having a tough enough time keeping the plants healthy and the chickens fed and happy, now I’ve got a bloody baby to look after 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I LOVE the bunnies! I have many farm animals now

Ermintrude - cow
Kuzco, Stop Spitting - llamas
Rabunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Bunrora, Alice in Bunderland, Benjamin Bunny, Fwuff-Fwuff - bunnies
Marcie Fox (named after bitchy girl in the movie Jawbreaker), Robin Hood - foxes

Reactions: 4
My chickens are all named after actors (Elizabeth) Taylor, (Richard) Burton, Monroe, Brando and Olivier.

I didn’t get a chance to play it til today, when I installed it yesterday it broke my whole game because I use mods so had to take them all out and figure out which one I needed to update 🙈

It’s such a pain having to work out which mod is broken!

Does anyone fancy sharing their origin IDs?

has anyone got the Paranormal stuff pack willing to share thoughts? been contemplating purchasing all weekend!

Does anyone know what the mod is called where you can type the number in when selling stuff?
Having 99+ items to sell to the shop on Cottage Living isnt fun when you have to keep clicking 99 times lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.