The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Clare Siobhan play the cottage living pack on her let’s play and now I want it so bad 🤣 might just have to but I’ve spent so much on sims the last year 😛

Reactions: 2
One of my absolute favourite things to do! Cannot wait for the Country Living pack. Can I ask how you all play your games? Every laptop I’ve ever used it on has been SO slow! Would you recommend any particular laptop?
My laptop plays it perfectly with all graphics turned up and most expansions. My sister plays on her husbands gaming computer and when we were playing together last night there was no real difference.

Reactions: 1
One of my absolute favourite things to do! Cannot wait for the Country Living pack. Can I ask how you all play your games? Every laptop I’ve ever used it on has been SO slow! Would you recommend any particular laptop?
I play on laptop and it's pretty good! I have all the packs and don't have CC. I found when I played with CC it slowed my game down alot. I also have 8GB of ram, I think that's right I'm not computer smart haha, and my husband says that helps 🤷‍♀️

Do you get a code for this or is it a disk? 😲
You get a code emailed to you. I’ve used them loads of times. They’re legit.

Anyone played yet? I was on until 1am last night. Loving it. Regretting the late night today though.

Anyone played yet? I was on until 1am last night. Loving it. Regretting the late night today though.
Oooo!! I've got a Mac and some say Mac/pc and some just say PC.. can I use any because there's more available under the pc ones 😂

Oooo!! I've got a Mac and some say Mac/pc and some just say PC.. can I use any because there's more available under the pc ones 😂
I’m not sure so I did a quick Google and it seems that it will work, according to Reddit, so don’t blame me! :LOL:

• Haha
got my copy from cdkeys along with cats and dogs. Iv set up a sim who has a little patch for growing over sized crops and 2 chicken houses (Iv got about 10 chickens, 3 of which are gold chickens which I was ecstatic about lol) Its hard work though, keeping a good relationship with the chickens, feeding, collecting eggs and cleaning coops plus managing crops. I think I made it abit harder by having my sim enrol in uni at the same time though. Its a good pack with some nice build/buy mode and some lovely gameplay with the country style living

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I've just caved and bought it off CD keys. I'm about to spend hours building a farmy cottage 😂

It’s been snowing the whole time I’ve been in the new world so not been able to do much yet. I adore the British food though- so cute!

I think CD keys is 50/50.. I've bought several things on there no problem but when I bought Sims 3 ambitions it worked for a little bit then one day I went to play it and it wasn't anywhere and ea / the Sims whoever it was had removed it from my account. Their support was obviously no help and it was frustrating as origin recognises it as being installed but it won't show up in the game launcher. But as I said that's the only one out of maybe 15-20 things I've bought from CD keys to do anything like that so it's fairly legit.

got my copy from cdkeys along with cats and dogs. Iv set up a sim who has a little patch for growing over sized crops and 2 chicken houses (Iv got about 10 chickens, 3 of which are gold chickens which I was ecstatic about lol) Its hard work though, keeping a good relationship with the chickens, feeding, collecting eggs and cleaning coops plus managing crops. I think I made it abit harder by having my sim enrol in uni at the same time though. Its a good pack with some nice build/buy mode and some lovely gameplay with the country style living
If you make friends with a rabbit you can ask them for help with the crops, they eat the weeds! Super helpful 🐰

Reactions: 3
It’s finally spring for me and now I’m loving the game! I’m saving up for some sprinklers! How cute are dandelion weeds?

I’ve started playing cottage living now and decided to start from scratch with no money and make it more of a challenge for myself. I’ve always just played with loads of money and just acted out storylines and never actually done much game play with the sims if that makes sense. So myself and my sim are learning all about fishing, gardening and cooking and my god there’s so much to learn and remember 🤣

My story is my sim is a young adult; her parents died and left her some money so she bought a house in the countryside because she’s always dreamed of living that life. But she has no money left over and has to make her own way now. She has a part time job as a barista to bring a small amount of money in and at the moment is growing flowers and fishing then selling it to the grocery shop whilst educating herself (and myself) along the way. It’s sort of gonna be a rags to riches and she will end up with a daughter and a massive farm with animals, living her best farm life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.