The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I am getting hit with a huge big pang of cat guilt here.

My boyfriend and I are going away for a week here in a couple of days and instead of being excited. I just feel really sad about leaving my little cat.

I know deep down she will be okay as we have a cat sitter coming who is lovely and minded her for us before, I think I just feel guilty as this will be the longest we have been apart from her. She is such a spoilt wee thing too that loves constant cuddles and attention but I know she will get that from the cat sitter. She will miss my boyfriend so much as she sleeps on him every night. She is just over a year old. The cat sitter will be staying in our house while we are gone so she will be there.

The cat sitter will send us regular updates and photo's, she will get so much attention but it doesn't make it any easier and I even contemplated cancelling our trip.

Am I being a weirdo?

We did consider a cattery but she has never stayed anywhere else but home and she really loves her little beds, our bed, blankets on the sofa etc, i just thought it would be really cruel to have her away from the only surroundings she knows.

Sorry to derail the thread so I will add one of my fave little pics of her for extra cuteness xo

View attachment 618386View attachment 618388View attachment 618386
I'm the same with my boy. I cried when I had to go away for 1 night with work even though someone was staying here with him 🤣 going away in July and I'm upset to leave him even though he's a fluffy psycho most of the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
god I just love cats and their expressions! clearly just "please mum can you just..." :LOL: I hope you are doing okay ❤
Thank you! I’m still grieving and raging and some days are slightly easier than others. My poor cat has to listen to all the breakup songs though for almost two months now. Bless his little heart and paws.
Here he is verbally complaining. 😂
F7B4D65F-0F48-49D9-89BD-1CF53C60C4BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you! I’m still grieving and raging and some days are slightly easier than others. My poor cat has to listen to all the breakup songs though for almost two months now. Bless his little heart and paws.
Here he is verbally complaining. 😂
View attachment 628381
I assume this is the "dreamies???" face :LOL: of course still grieving, we both are, both helpful I can say really, but thank god we have cats ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A kitty from a Canadian rescue I follow (I watch their YouTube livestream when I'm super stressed)
Screenshot_20210621-232954_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Does anyone else's cat play fetch??? I can't attach a video but my girl does it a lot 🤣
Yes, she loves it!

we’ve got a little flat bit between our bannisters and the wall, and she will slide toys down that herself… she pops them in at the top then chased them down the stairs, it’s so cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Rosie plays fetch sometimes! Had drama this morning with her spay stitches - one was hanging out! The vet cut it off and she’s OK, she’s just annoyed with me 😬🥲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Mine is feeling very clingy and antisocial at the same time atm. She's my shadow and I can pet/scritch her for about two seconds, then the murder mittens and fangs come out 😂

• Haha
Pixie is happy it's sunny. She will not go outside if it is raining or cold. She doesn't go further than the garden either
103_7186-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.