The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D8285FB1-EC78-47C4-902B-2AE21F63E8A8.jpeg

this little one has been glued to our sides since we got home yesterday morning. She has had 24/7 cuddles. And not one bit fazed that we were gone for a week. She has been so affectionate, I was really worried about her but the cat sitter did a fab job looking after her. She’s happy to be back in her routine now :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
this is too cute 😍 my cats do thesame as they watch in bewilderment as I shower πŸ˜‚
Thank you! How are your babies doing?
I thought of putting my cat in a plastic box and floating him in the tub with me (just like internet videos) but he is a heavy boy so I chose not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My cat won't even go into the bathroom. She hates water
weirdly my cats always follow me jn and miaow at the door if I close them outside πŸ˜‚

Thank you! How are your babies doing?
I thought of putting my cat in a plastic box and floating him in the tub with me (just like internet videos) but he is a heavy boy so I chose not to.
they are both fine, little one is desperate to go outside but obviously can't before his jabs and neutering (and is older) leaving/getting through the front door without him running out is increasingly difficult πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
weirdly my cats always follow me jn and miaow at the door if I close them outside πŸ˜‚

they are both fine, little one is desperate to go outside but obviously can't before his jabs and neutering (and is older) leaving/getting through the front door without him running out is increasingly difficult πŸ˜‚
She just waits outside the door for me and occasionally if I'm taking too long she scratches the door, if there was a gap underneath I'm sure she would stick her paw under aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.