The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, I have been thinking about making my cat food from scratch for a while now, this might be the push to do so, dos anyone else?
Well,I don’t I buy my boy Felix,not cheap but don’t care and purina biccies.

Reactions: 2
yeah, I have been thinking about making my cat food from scratch for a while now, this might be the push to do so, dos anyone else?
My mom used to do it for her cats! She buys fresh seafood and usually steam/boil it.

My Dave sleeps in a leather beanbag thingy,I bought it from JL few years ago now paid £200😳its his bed and that’s it.🤣

Reactions: 1
Mine have taken to sleeping in the bath for some reason lol, they sleep anywhere and everywhere though tbh! Well, everywhere EXCEPT the cat bed bought for them 🙄
20210619_105320.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My cat won't sleep in cat beds either
my cats won't use anything I buy them, kitten briefly slept in a bed I had bought for another cat years ago, now he just insists on sleeping on my neck :LOL: most of the toys go unused too, in favour of straws and random rubbish picked from outside :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
my cats won't use anything I buy them, kitten briefly slept in a bed I had bought for another cat years ago, now he just insists on sleeping on my neck :LOL: most of the toys go unused too, in favour of straws and random rubbish picked from outside :rolleyes:
My cat likes balls of tin foil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
unimpressed with this june that seems like November
Yes, my 3 have been sleeping at the back sofa looking at me like are you going to put the heating on or..? 😂 They were roasting last week, spent all their time outside under a bush and now they're asleep cuddled up like winter... Crazy

• Haha
Yes, my 3 have been sleeping at the back sofa looking at me like are you going to put the heating on or..? 😂 They were roasting last week, spent all their time outside under a bush and now they're asleep cuddled up like winter... Crazy
typical cats, never happy :LOL: mine have been asleep pretty much all day too, basically in hibernation mood atm

Reactions: 3
Dancing to Olivia Rodrigo in the bathroom and turned around. I had an audience. 😂 He’s so done with his heartbroken raging mom.
7A8250D4-3D47-4048-923F-E3F10158B850.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mittens found a ribbon. She’s lucky she’s cute, I could’ve kicked her little butt the other day after she broke my floor lamp. 🤪💖
BE971A1E-C692-45C2-8AF9-0FA114A2A9D0.jpeg
AA478F86-A10A-438F-84CE-332D3D65ACF1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.