The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I also agree, I would be annoyed if someone was feeding my cat as it is almsot like you are luring them away, also you don't know about dietary requirements/allergies etc so can even be dangerous

omg precious! These were the kind of photos I was hoping to get of my cat in the snow... alas she of course refused to go out and instead just sat on the sofa watching it :rolleyes:
Go out and see if she follows you! Or carry her out for a little look 😃

Go out and see if she follows you! Or carry her out for a little look 😃
I carried her out and as soon as some snow fell on her she cried and ran inside :LOL: typical, the only reason I was hoping for snow was cute photos!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I carried her out and as soon as some snow fell on her she cried and ran inside :LOL: typical, the only reason I was hoping for snow was cute photos!
Cats are such scaredy cats soemtimes dno how stray ones survive 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cats are such scaredy cats soemtimes dno how stray ones survive 😹😹
I know, she is also terrfiied of the doorbell :LOL: how they are related to lions etc sometimes baffles me!

20181126_214555.jpg

I know, she is also terrfiied of the doorbell :LOL: how they are related to lions etc sometimes baffles me!

20181126_214555.jpg
this is my cat when I first got her and she was about 2/3 months

20181126_214555.jpg

this is my cat when I first got her and she was about 2/3 months
Hilariously, I just turned the screen on my laptop to show her the photo (she is now 2.5 ish) and she stared fixatedly at the screen for a few minutes without blinking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw
Stunning! ❤
Aw thank you! She is a lovely girl, we are so lucky. Siamese are very sought after I think so sadly she was rescued from a breeder who did not take care of the cats at all. Now all she does is sleep, eat and meow loudly when she isn't getting attention haha.

Someone is tired this evening, after a day hunting snow through the windows 😂
omg love!!!!!!! also how cute same colour as the bedding (side note just me or they have the standard cat "what are you doing, leave me alone" expression?)

• Heart
omg love!!!!!!! also how cute same colour as the bedding (side note just me or they have the standard cat "what are you doing, leave me alone" expression?)
She matches our flooring too 😂😂

that’s her standard face, I must be a nightmare for her - constantly taking photos and picking her up. Sorry cat, I’m just obsessed with you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I was a complete weirdo today an took my cat on a one hour trek to the park in the snow I’m knackered from carrying the bag but he LOVED IT had such a good look at all the trees n that!!
awwww that's so cute!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: so nice to hear he enjoyed it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Guys I was a complete weirdo today an took my cat on a one hour trek to the park in the snow I’m knackered from carrying the bag but he LOVED IT had such a good look at all the trees n that!!
I reeeeally want to take our cat out either in a backpack or on a lead but my partner has said he will leave me if i do 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I reeeeally want to take our cat out either in a backpack or on a lead but my partner has said he will leave me if i do 😂😂
we've bought a lead for our little one but she absolutely hates it, we try every one in a while but she always wiggles out of it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
we've bought a lead for our little one but she absolutely hates it, we try every one in a while but she always wiggles out of it 😂
I really hope that 2 weeks in the surgical jacket will make it a bit more acceptable for her.... it’s hopefully coming off tomorrow when her stitches come out so 🤞🤞

• Heart
For all you cat lovers, have any of you read 'The Silent Miaow' by Paul Gallico? It's brilliant, my Dad was a cat lover and sent me a copy one Christmas, it will make you smile x

• Heart
omg so cute! do they like that carrier? I have a standadrd one and was debating this back one, anyone else have experience?

For all you cat lovers, have any of you read 'The Silent Miaow' by Paul Gallico? It's brilliant, my Dad was a cat lover and sent me a copy one Christmas, it will make you smile x
Ooo i shall purchase that now!!

omg so cute! do they like that carrier? I have a standadrd one and was debating this back one, anyone else have experience?
Yeah ! He loves it ! Settled straight down and just loved looking round at everything he doesn’t normally get to see as he normally stays on our road so he saw the park and everything even some dogs came to sniff him an he didn’t budge just was happy! Most people who saw me with him ignored it completely tho thought a little laugh or smile would have been nice especially when I’m craving human intersection 😹😹😹

Ooo i shall purchase that now!!

Yeah ! He loves it ! Settled straight down and just loved looking round at everything he doesn’t normally get to see as he normally stays on our road so he saw the park and everything even some dogs came to sniff him an he didn’t budge just was happy! Most people who saw me with him ignored it completely tho thought a little laugh or smile would have been nice especially when I’m craving human intersection 😹😹😹
I did hold the arms tho while he was on my back I’m paranoid about him getting lost and I pad lock the zips shut xx

• Heart
It’s my day off today and had every plan to get up and get housework done etc, you know be productive however this little thing has other ideas and it look as if I could be here a while... this wee one isn’t for budging :ROFLMAO: 🐱 :love:
6398DAC0-E44F-42C5-B4DB-E558EA8DF6F3.jpeg
737CC77C-7B6E-43D0-932D-E91324C1162D.jpeg
0AE4A3C2-CAF1-49C9-8E27-FAC43E16B73A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
here's my countess being very pleased that i blasted the heating on full power: ''yes peasant that shall suffice for meow''

A1004DD3-0DD3-43EA-984A-0FF412C7A3A9.jpeg
CA065577-10D0-4173-B88C-7D3E7485DFB0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.