The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beautiful kitten deserves a whole website! I have fourteen + cats (don't hate me, here in southern Spain animals are neglected and two a penny but things are getting better) and four dogs.
My favourite is this little boy who I got from under a car when he was about 3 weeks old. He had the most awful eye infection and lost one eye but he is an affectionate little chap now. He is called Rocky.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That beautiful kitten deserves a whole website! I have fourteen + cats (don't hate me, here in southern Spain animals are neglected and two a penny but things are getting better) and four dogs.
My favourite is this little boy who I got from under a car when he was about 3 weeks old. He had the most awful eye infection and lost one eye but he is an affectionate little chap now. He is called Rocky.
Honestly all my phone is filled with, is pictures of her. I love her so much!
ah he is beautiful, that little face:love: his name definitely suits him.
if we lived in the country side we would definitely have lots more cats and dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I want that kitty right now 😭❤

Thank you for helping cats xx if anyone hated u for having loads of cats then ask them if they were a stray cat would they want your help ... yes they would... so never stop 😃❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
this is the kind of thread I’m here for! I have two cats: George (tabby, 6) and Ralph (black, 1). They’re both honestly the best things that have ever ever happened to me and have definitely kept me sane during the various and never ending lockdowns.
Ralph is utterly obsessed with his big brother. I have a whole album of photos in my phone called ‘Ralph being a creep’ which is just a series of pictures of Ralph watching George sleep.
George just about tolerates Ralph BUT has never seriously hurt him despite being a big a guy and would have been able to squash him with his butt when Ralph was a kitten, so I suspect he likes him really.
Not so long ago I hired a cat psychic so I could hear George’s thoughts; well that was the best £30 I’ve ever spent ha! Apparently his favourite song is bohemian rhapsody, thinks he’s a bit of a ladies man and thinks I’m his soul mate ❤
I’ll stop now but I could seriously talk about my boys forever.
pictures for you.
60A513BD-E783-4417-8952-72AD4DF474B2.jpeg
D95C91CB-CC70-4D33-8CF6-C78C60687E76.jpeg
8327FF9C-42DB-49AE-B96F-25214502B75F.jpeg
ECF18911-DF16-40AA-8C6A-F4666656FA9E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
this is the kind of thread I’m here for! I have two cats: George (tabby, 6) and Ralph (black, 1). They’re both honestly the best things that have ever ever happened to me and have definitely kept me sane during the various and never ending lockdowns.
Ralph is utterly obsessed with his big brother. I have a whole album of photos in my phone called ‘Ralph being a creep’ which is just a series of pictures of Ralph watching George sleep.
George just about tolerates Ralph BUT has never seriously hurt him despite being a big a guy and would have been able to squash him with his butt when Ralph was a kitten, so I suspect he likes him really.
Not so long ago I hired a cat psychic so I could hear George’s thoughts; well that was the best £30 I’ve ever spent ha! Apparently his favourite song is bohemian rhapsody, thinks he’s a bit of a ladies man and thinks I’m his soul mate ❤
pictures for you.
View attachment 397219View attachment 397220View attachment 397221View attachment 397222
Omg I love this ❤❤

Reactions: 1
pictures for you.
View attachment 397219View attachment 397220View attachment 397221View attachment 397222
They are gorgeous! :love: I love them.

I want that kitty right now 😭❤

Thank you for helping cats xx if anyone hated u for having loads of cats then ask them if they were a stray cat would they want your help ... yes they would... so never stop 😃❤
I am lucky in that I have a lovely local vet who will neuter any cat that I get to him for 25 euros.

Trap, neuter, return is a big movement here x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This thread is giving me life again today after all the doom and gloom. I just love looking at all the cat’s faces and their expressions, I find them so funny - they take themselves so seriously and think they are these ferocious hunters but they are actually just cute little fluffs ❤

pictures for you.
I love this! I would love to know what my kitten is thinking, some of her expressions are priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.