Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixabellee9393

this is the kind of thread I’m here for! I have two cats: George (tabby, 6) and Ralph (black, 1). They’re both honestly the best things that have ever ever happened to me and have definitely kept me sane during the various and never ending lockdowns.
Ralph is utterly obsessed with his big brother. I have a whole album of photos in my phone called ‘Ralph being a creep’ which is just a series of pictures of Ralph watching George sleep.
George just about tolerates Ralph BUT has never seriously hurt him despite being a big a guy and would have been able to squash him with his butt when Ralph was a kitten, so I suspect he likes him really.
Not so long ago I hired a cat psychic so I could hear George’s thoughts; well that was the best £30 I’ve ever spent ha! Apparently his favourite song is bohemian rhapsody, thinks he’s a bit of a ladies man and thinks I’m his soul mate ❤
I’ll stop now but I could seriously talk about my boys forever.
pictures for you.
View attachment 397219View attachment 397220View attachment 397221View attachment 397222
Omg I love this ❤❤

Reactions: 1

under the ivy

VIP Member
Speaking of Rosie, I’ve noticed her spay incision looks like it’s got blood tinged discharge on it - is this normal? I’ve googled and it says it is. She’s not licked the area 🤷🏼‍♀️

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 445415
Thank you guys 🥰 I know I am biased but he is such a handsome dude and he knows it. He has such a great personality too. He likes watching the jungle book. He also knows the theme tune to springwatch/winterwatch etc and runs in and sits and watches it 😂 he also got on so well with my old rats, they climbed on him, stole his food etc he is a gentleman
what a poser :LOL: that tail is just amazing. My cat likes watching documentaries about big cats, especially cheetahs which seem SO similar to domestic cats it is insane. She also loved the cartoon of The Tiger Who Came for Tea

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Here is Zola.

Hope it is ok to ask a quick question on this thread. When is the best age to get her spayed? Our vet has said 6 months is a good time but I had read that is old fashioned advice and earlier is better. Just want to ensure we get it at the correct age for her.

She is an indoors cat if that makes a difference.
zola is beautiful!!! 😍😍😍 we spayed ours at 6 months even though the vet also mentioned we could have done it earlier. but all in all our experience was great. she was up and running the same afternoon!

emm

VIP Member
Mine had to go on a harness when he broke his leg I didn’t want to let him straight back out after nearly 7 weeks of recovery in case he went off for hours so I took him on a lead for half an hour each day for about a week an just made sure his leg was okay he was fine with it although the did pretend to drop dead for the first five minutes I’ve added a pic the harness is from pets at home
i love how symmetrical his markings are, weirdly satisfying :LOL:

Wow! Thank you so much! I will definitely look into it! What an incredible thing to do! I want to adopt so many rescues but my boyfriend said I can only have 3 max (he can move out hehe). I can imagine it’s so heartbreaking
They have Instagram. It’s not as expensive as you’d think. I’m not sure what will change with brexit though.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
I had sibling cats before and when they were anxious they sometimes hissed at each other. in exciting news my new kitten and other cat slept together last night 😍 I was worried about if they would get on butthey're fine
That's reassuring, thank you 🙂 the seller said they were very playful together but so far they've avoided each other lol

bolimepipi

VIP Member
We're currently on holidays, so my mom comes and checks on my cat every other day. But she's not a big fan of strangers, so she's feeling very unsure. I think with lockdown and us being home so often (pretty much the whole time), she really got used to us, and us alone.
My mom sent me this picture a few days ago 🥺 But luckily she's getting used to my mom now apparently!
Can't wait to hug her again in a few days ❤
View attachment 681272
omg that face 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺

btw new thread: https://tattle.life/threads/the-share-my-cat-thread-2.21603/

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
None of my cats suckle on me or each other, but my ginger cat (the eldest) always kneads on me. It’s so cute, she’s very affectionate. 🧡

Trixabellee9393

I think 4 pouches seems a lot plus dry as well. I feed my British shorthair 2 pouches and dry food for snacking on during the day. He's a big boy with the type of breed he is, your cat is probably a little chubby but also could just be a larger cat.

She looks like a bigger breed than a normal domestic shorthair with the chubby cheeks and rounded eyes she actually looks a bit like a British shorthair. Very cute anyway. I don't want to post a pic of my actual cat so I'll put up a photo of a British shorthair with your cats colouring so you can compare ☺
Awesome thank you 😃❤