The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0B5CB932-3497-41D1-B784-BCE6DD4F520A.jpeg
This is my cat Elsa. At her last vet appointment we were told she should lose weight. She isn’t enjoying her diet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t find madam the other day and no wonder, inside the shopping bags on top of the freezer in our sunny porch!
66FC97FA-9829-4F74-8BCF-2BD837562E7E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
what is it about cats and bags?!
I paid £10 for one of those crinkle cat bags from Zooplus, lovely plush fabric in animal print but the fussy one turned her nose up at it, never used.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t find madam the other day and no wonder, inside the shopping bags on top of the freezer in our sunny porch!View attachment 546077
Is she a bengal?

Mine always gets excited by the stupidest stuff (some string, a paper bag, etc), but doesn't really care about the things I buy her, guess that's just cats being cats 😅

Going to the vet for yearly check up in a bit. She absolutely hates the vet ever since she was spayed. Hope she'll behave a little 🤞
She's also very vocal today, my boyfriend thinks I'm weird for talking to her and having little conversations 😅

• Heart
Is she a bengal?

Mine always gets excited by the stupidest stuff (some string, a paper bag, etc), but doesn't really care about the things I buy her, guess that's just cats being cats 😅

Going to the vet for yearly check up in a bit. She absolutely hates the vet ever since she was spayed. Hope she'll behave a little 🤞
She's also very vocal today, my boyfriend thinks I'm weird for talking to her and having little conversations 😅
this meme is so true https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/483996291204488788/

• Haha
Haha, I do that with our bengal. She's here now gobbing off about something, never shuts up that one!

Reactions: 3
Is she a bengal?

Yes she’s a bengal, nearly 11, where did the time go!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My Dave has a ‘reputation’ at the vets,but they are good with him,he gets so wound up,hates being touched etc..bleeping sod he is at time though..Adore him.mutters ‘Bastard’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that second photo looks like she is sitting on the cat equivalent of a throne :LOL:

that second photo looks like she is sitting on the cat equivalent of a throne :LOL:
It's just a big cushion on the sofa, but we do call it her throne. She is little princess high maintenance!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's just a big cushion on the sofa, but we do call it her throne. She is little princess high maintenance!
aren't they all! so jealous of everyone with more than one, I got a kitten late last year but she escaped
:cry:

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.