Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LongishCat

VIP Member
IMG_20210613_165344632_HDR~2.jpg

I took this picture earlier today! She was also really hot 😅
Do ignore the cherry stem, she "caught" it and was taking it everywhere with her 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Trixabellee9393

We haven't fed him so far but I do think the others must have fed him. I suppose he'll eventually stop visiting when he realises he's not getting anything. Thanks for the advice 👍
We feed a cat , the whole road does! His owners are rubbish he’s barley let in and barely fed... they leave him with big open wounds an only take him to the vet when people start knocking the door! They are aware everyone feeds him an don’t care at all! They don’t mind it as it saves them money! But in the case of a cat who is loved an clearly has a happy home but is just friendly then yeah don’t feed it as it could ruin there relationship with there owners :) like mine r so well fed I’d be upset if they started going into others houses an staying because there’s food there too! So it depends! If it looked like a stray or not cared for then yeah! 😃 But defo can fuss the cat as much as u want! Our ‘stray’ stays in our porch over night a lot in a box with a blanket like last night it was -3 and snowing an poor thing was out :( anyway here is a pic of mine today playing in the snow for a few minutes before there paws got too cold

Attachments

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
ACDCD3C4-46DE-43A3-92CB-FCF4653B7142.jpeg

I hope all the kitties are staying cool in the heatwave! I put a damp flannel over Rosie yesterday and she loved it!

• Heart

jarv

VIP Member
So I don't have a cat but we have a cat calendar and this month's kitty is too cute not to be shared 🥺
D8AD996A-1FF4-45E0-9106-A45DA34A1E8F.jpeg

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
454EF643-E0EB-4F95-9EB4-E2D7D64F2652.jpeg

Rosie had her spay operation on Thursday, not without any drama. She was wobbly and had a high temperature post-op, I was so worried. Luckily she’s been a little star all weekend and had lots of cuddles ❤

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
One of the feral cats in my local supermarket car park this morning.
I gave him some Felix and he devoured it, but he just looks so sad 😿

20210708_111401.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
My family always used to have cats, but as I now live in a first floor flat I can't have one.Here are some photos of three of our cats, taken before the marvel that is digital photography. Sorry about the quality of the photos.

2021-01-27 10.50.43.jpg

Bellamy is sitting on my Mother's sewing box, he was named after David Bellamy.
You can see Becky's head, she was a shy cat.

2021-01-27 10.15.18.jpg

This is sammy, he was our longest surviving cat, he was 19 when he died. He was also quite an intelligent cat. I will see if I can find a better photo of him, this one does not show off his lovely shiny fur when he was in his prime.

• Heart