Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Mine have taken to sleeping in the bath for some reason lol, they sleep anywhere and everywhere though tbh! Well, everywhere EXCEPT the cat bed bought for them 🙄
20210619_105320.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

mehere

Thankyou everyone for all the Theo luurve💕

I went through the album to dig up some gems haha. Photo 1 is an old pic of Theo sitting in a too small box. Photo 2 is Theo not helping with cleaning 😂

Edit - just saw this quote and thought I’d share 😂 I reckon all cat lovers will appreciate

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

keytotruth

VIP Member
Is she an indoor kitty? My boys have reduced fat biscuits for indoor neutered/spayed cats its wainwrights from p@h

I'm loving the cats i adore them

I follow the most gorgeous cats on Instagram one is local to me called Dailyflerken i want to steal him but his an indoor cat as he is poorly.had to go vets once felt like it was my own cat haha !

She is absolutely gorgeous, maybe limit the biscuits and try cutting pouch down maybe every other just a half a pouch instead of a whole one.girl kitties do sometimes have a sagging belly though for where her boobies are lol.

and @LittleMy is it possible to be cat broody as I am! I so want another but 2 cats a dog a child and a business run from home is too much for another atm
And these are mine when they were little

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Flossy2019

VIP Member
My fur babies. love when my cat sneaks next to the dog to snuggle when he’s asleep 😆 the cat with more white on is a rescue. My bf found him at scrap yard curled up on a pile of rubbish, just staring at the ground he said he couldn’t leave him,. He’s not chipped never found an owner , he’s obviously been someone’s pet before as he’s neutered and house trained 😞😞

Attachments

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
It’s my day off today and had every plan to get up and get housework done etc, you know be productive however this little thing has other ideas and it look as if I could be here a while... this wee one isn’t for budging :ROFLMAO: 🐱 :love:
6398DAC0-E44F-42C5-B4DB-E558EA8DF6F3.jpeg
737CC77C-7B6E-43D0-932D-E91324C1162D.jpeg
0AE4A3C2-CAF1-49C9-8E27-FAC43E16B73A.jpeg

• Heart

LongishCat

VIP Member
@Greeneyes21 so happy you have him back! ❤
What types of names do you like?
Salt & Pepper could be cute 😊

Ugh, kittens are the cutest!

My little derp in one of her "How is that comfortable?" sleeping positions 🥰
IMG_20210703_105005670.jpg

• Heart
I don’t have cats or any cat pictures to share
😭 but this thread is just wholesome and full of beautiful, floofy cats and kittens. Cats are the best.

• Heart