Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justbeingnosy98

I love this thread so much 🥺

My old girl lives at home with my mum and dad, we aren’t sure how old she is but we think about 15!

I would love to have a cat here but I live in a flat and would feel bad for them not being able to run around outside.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Be creative

This was my little fluff ball🥺. She was called amber and we had her for 21 years! She eventually succumbed to eye cancer, but was my little BFF. Had about a billion litters of kittens because every time she had delivered, by the time we got her to the vets, she was pregnant again!! (we called her the street bike🤣). She also used to demand to hold my hand at night when I went to sleep (hence the 2nd pic).

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
This little one had her spaying operation a week ago today. She’s recovering really well and has taken to lying on my bed in the mornings . Her onesie is so cute but she must be keen to get it off as she’s scratched a hole in the material. Vet check again on Monday, then we can take it off. 😂

8B9C7694-00C5-4741-8DFE-3E373371FA88.jpeg
AB8235CD-FD7A-42F8-944A-E338836AD496.jpeg

• Heart

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Oh wow, beautiful. That little face! I also make mine pillow huts haha... Yours is honestly just like my little kitten who in a few months will be the big 1 year old. :love::love:View attachment 441173View attachment 441174View attachment 441175View attachment 441178View attachment 441180View attachment 441179View attachment 441176
Ohhh that photo with the paws around the face 😍

My fur baby is not elegant. The second pic, all I can see is Victoria beckham with her leg in the air 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart