The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2783812She was stalking the mop !

Has anyone’s kitty eaten raw chicken?
I had cut the fatty bits off the chicken thighs, and I walked into the kitchen and she had raided the bin and eating the chicken!
Cats have very good sense of what is okay to eat, I have mentioned it before, I don't give it to mine but I'm fine if they do do it.

Those little outstretched hands are just

Reactions: 6
Cats have very good sense of what is okay to eat, I have mentioned it before, I don't give it to mine but I'm fine if they do do it.

Those little outstretched hands are just
She eats wild birds she must of smelt the chicken in the bin! She’s there as soon as I leave the table with the plates.! It’s like she’s never fed.
She looks like a Egyptian sypnx statue lol

View attachment 2783812She was stalking the mop !

Has anyone’s kitty eaten raw chicken?
I had cut the fatty bits off the chicken thighs, and I walked into the kitchen and she had raided the bin and eating the chicken!
she is sooooo cute 🥹🥹🥹

my little one has eaten a little bit of raw chicken before, i think it's ok!

Reactions: 4
I got this for free from a local page…didnt think she’d use it but she loves it!
she now has 4 beds in the lounge

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2785324I got this for free from a local page…didnt think she’d use it but she loves it!
she now has 4 beds in the lounge
My cat used this once and then never again I was so happy that she was finally using a designated bed instead of a random chair in the house but nope, use once only

Reactions: 5
My cat used this once and then never again I was so happy that she was finally using a designated bed instead of a random chair in the house but nope, use once only
It was there for a few days before she went on it, her normal lounge bed is a beanbag or a blanket on the back of the sofa lol plus a bed she hasn’t touched in ages lol

Reactions: 4
So after fostering this little lady for 18 months and a few half hearted rehoming attempts I have to admit she's here to stay.

She was the smallest of the litter so she was nicknamed Eeany Meany and its kind of stuck but i think i need a proper name for vets etc but im stumped for ideas?

Reactions: 14
I think you should keep the name! I think vets have heard worse names. Or change it to Eenay Jeanie for the vet? Still works.

Reactions: 7
She looks so much like my old girl Persia. I think Eeany is a cute name, it's different!

Reactions: 5
Oh I love a foster fail, my little Pico is the same! She’s gorgeous! I’d keep her name, I’m a vet nurse and we love unusual names! We named our last litter of kittens Egg, Beans and Toast

Reactions: 7
does anyone else feel like the pied piper at times? My cat Freddy follows me round most of the time- doesn’t matter how often I get up he moves with me. I can’t remember the last time I managed to go to the toilet on my own whilst at home either

as for human food - Freddy is mad for dairy products. I have caught him “ cleaning” a bowl that I have had yogurt in ( I like yogurt bowls for breakfast) . I had basically left it next to the sink and left the room for 5 mins and he is busy licking the remnants. He also really likes cheese and will often try and snaffle tiny bits when he thinks im not looking.

i recently gave him some apple and he sampled
Some but don’t think he was that keen as he didn’t eat it all.
---
One of his fave sleeping spots ( he has two other beds in the living room but this seems to be his favourite )

Attachments

Reactions: 10
He's very cute the way he's all scrunched up to sleep.
My friends cat is mad for human food, there is nothing he won't eat, the spicier the better.

My cats and dog all come running as soon as I get home from anywhere, asking for a meal or a snack. My husband and daughter can be home and they’ll ignore them and lay around sleeping but as soon as I walk in I get hounded. Can be a bit exasperating!

Reactions: 8